9

Beam's pov

When the car arrive at hospital the real medic team come out and do a fast check up for forth and bring forth to emergency room. The other just leave behind and slowly ask posh permission to came back to university.

Almost 30 minutes later . a doctor and 2 nurse out from the room.

"Doctor.. How my friend?"

"He just fine.. He does not had a energy. Maybe he skip meal  and had dehydration. He will stay in ward for a day before he can get home.."

"Thanks you doc."

"Yeah.. Make sure he eat and drink a lot of water.."

Doctor say and walk away."So.. I think I can go now..."

"Beam.. I will send you. But I want to meet forth first.. Let meet him first na.. I will send you back after that.."

When I think back. Maybe I should accept the offer.. I not bring my wallet or anything!! Because of this urgent situation. Slowly I enter that room.. Forth still unconscious.

"He will wake up a few minute.. Can you please fill the form for the patient?" 

posh and wai quickly follow the nurse and leave me with forth.

I look at forth.. He just had a peaceful sleep..

"Beam.. You're here.."

A husky voice call my name.. Again I'm not realizes when he open his eyes..He try to wake up but it look painful..I help him and adjust the pillow for him.

"What happen to me?"

"You faint because you skip the meal and had dehydration stupid.."He just give me a weak smile.

"Why you didn't want to eat.. Busy with your love?"

"Yeah.. I'm busy with my love..think about him..worry about him.. Misses him.."

"Then tell him stupid.."

"I'm is telling him right now"

"Who? Where??"

like a fool man i find someone around the room.

"You?"

i blink . this is man is really sick.

"Huh? Are you crazy right now or hallucination?"

"Beam..we never broke up..I'm still your.."

"In your dream.."

Forth silent maybe still dizzy after effect the medicine.

GULP

"Beam.. I'm hungry."

What.... Why he ask to me.. I dont have  any money with me..

"Lend me your phone."

"Why?"

"Just give me.."

"For what?"

"Haisshh.. I'm not bring any money or phone.. I will call phana and ask him to bring my thing here.."

"Nope.. Just call lam.. He will bring your thing here"

"Lam?? Yeah.. Sure your love must very sad right now.. Must on the way to come here.. Don't bother him then.."

"Beam.. It not like that .."

"Then like what? You fucking lie to me .. You love lam but lam reject you.. You make me accept you as my boyfriend because you can still close to your love because you know that park and me is best friend.. Am I wrong here?"

"Beam... Let me explain first na.. It's not fully truth...hear me naa.."

"Nope.. Just forget it and move on.. It already 3 years... I fuck many people so don't think I'm still your boyfriend .. It over a long time ago.."

"Beam.. Hear me first.. Let clear everything ..."

"Just stop forth.. I'm here because you're sick right now.. I care about because you are patient.. Don't think over than that.. I will call lam for you .."

I take his phone beside the bed and want to find lam number 

"What the name?"

"L'

"Okay.. L for love.."

'Beam.."

after 2 ringing lam pick up

"Yeah.. Lam.. Beam here .. Forth in ward .. He hungry.. Bring any food when you come here.. Bye."

i say it without wait for lam reply anything.

I finish and put the phone and walk away from the room.

"Beam.. I love you.. Can you give a change to fix what a broken.."

"It already broken.. Is not how many time you want to fix it... It will never same."