CHAPTER TWENTY NINE: LOVE OR LUST

Mature content ahead.....
Alex's POV....

"Mature content ahead.....
Alex's POV....

"Then don't hold up anymore." She whispered huskily. Those five words were my undoing.

Ever since I found out that Dee was pregnant, its like the feelings I had for her intensified. These past few weeks have been torture. And as if that wasn't enough, I had to share the same room and bed with her and still act like she didnt affect me. She had no idea the amount of cold showers I've been taking in the middle of the night. But of late even those did nothing to help.

I knew she felt our attraction. I mean anyone could feel our chemistry from miles away because they were off the charts. But i knew that she needed to trust me. Needed time to see that i wasn't just with hee because she was pregnant with my kids.

And he giving me her go ahead snapped the last strings of control i had.

I turned her so she was facing me and immediately attacked her lips with mine. I had every intention of taking things slow, to savor the moment but the kiss quickly turned rough, our tongues battling for dominance until i obviously won and took over. Kissing her, tasting her essence had me hooked instantly and i knew that nothing could ever be as sweet as her. I pulled her closer to me, her soft body molding perfectly with my hard body.

With one hand on her hip to keep her in place, the other was busy enjoying the feeling of her silky curly natural hair, something that had made her even more attractive to me even though she complained of how hard it was to comb and maintain it but i liked how natural she was. It made her even more unique than any other woman i had ever been with including my late wife.

I tugged hard at her strands making her moan and bite my lips making me groan and my cock twitched in excitement, getting even harder. Her hands move torturously up and down my chest and instinctively i moved my bulge on her stomach, groaning and making her moan as she felt how hard she made me.

"Do you feel how hard I am for you?" I whispered as i broke off the kiss, moving to her neck, peppering kisses all the way to her collar bone. Her fast breathing was just as loud as mine, confirming that she took was enjoying this as much as i was. She nodded to my question, and shocked me by moving her hand down my chest, softly caressing my abs with her fingers as they made to the top of my sweats teasing me there and i groaned, my dick getting even harder and it nearly stopped my concentration on her neck. And just when i thought it couldn't get any worse, she palmed me over my sweats and I thought id burst there and then.
"Fuck baby! You're making this so hard and I wanted to take things slow for you." I said breaking from her neck to look at her and she smirked at my outburst, definitely enjoying the control she had on me.
Looking right into my eyes, she started rubbing me over my sweats, and I knew that my dick was already dripping with precum and would probably leave a wet spot on my sweats but I didn't care. All I wanted was her. When I felt the torture was too much, I removed her hand from me, much to her dislike if her disappointed groan was anything to go by and I smirked at her.
"Nah ah baby. As much as am enjoying your hand on my hard dick, I don't intent to cum anywhere other than in your sweet tight pussy. And I don't plan on leaving here without tasting your honey pot first." I told her then placing my hands on her waist, lifted her off the ground, making her release a surprised squeal and I laughed, then gently placed her on the middle counter in our closet.

I went back for her lips, my energy renewed and she eagerly kissed me back, wrapping her hands around my neck. I bit her lips, making her moan out loud as she grabbed onto the hair at the nape of my neck. My hands kept busy, teasing the sides of her breast that i noticed had grown since her pregnancy. She ached her back, her chest flush against mine from the movement and I groaned, loving the feel of her nipples hard and rubbing against my chest. Finally cupping her heavy breasts, she gasped and I took advantage of it and led the erotic dance between my tongue and hers. She moaned as I pinched both nipples, my lips moving down her throat. With my fingers, I pulled down the straps of her top slowly, my eyes watching her face full of euphoria. Euphoria and pleasure that I was causing her to feel and I felt my chest swell with emotion, my thoughts on how I would love to watch her beautiful face when I woke up and before I slept full of pleasure like this. In fact, I wanted her beside me all the time, and if I could I would attach her to me so I could have her with me at all times. I wasn't sure whether what I felt was Love because it felt all new and different, like something I never felt before.
I was once scared that my late wife was the only person I could feel these emotions with, but and I hate to admit this, but even with her I never felt this urge. These emotions intensified while I was with Dee. And I wanted to tell her, just to confirm that I wasn't in this alone but i didn't want you scared her away, and i still wasn't sure what I was feeling. It certainly was beyond lust. But was it love?