CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: THE EVENT PART TWO

I paused in my steps getting Morgan's attention.
"Are you okay?" He asked concerned.
"Am fine. I just remembered something but its not important." I replied with a fake smile,which I could tell didn't work because he still looked like he didn't believe me.
"You know you can tell me if you want to go,right? You don't have to worry. I'll just give my friend my donation and we can leave if you are uncomfortable." He said.

I was tempted to take him up on his offer but I didn't want to deprive him off bonding with his friends. Besides, it was why he was in Germany. I'd be cruel if i was selfish.
Trying my fake smile again,I gave his hand a squeeze and told him I was fine. With a nod, he gave me one last squeeze then tugged us forward to the group.

I had my head down,looking at my feet but my eyes betrayed me,instantly locking with Alex's green eyes that had emotions flashing through them,as if his brain was swiping through emotions,trying to get one that it could stick to.
Lust and confusion were the most prominent ones as he shamelessly looked me up and down.
Confusion was probably due to the fact that I was in the same event as him.
Well,we are in the same boat ..my subconscious pouted with a scoff..

My heart beat with excitement at the sight of lust in his eyes,though my brain refused to bask in the excitement,causing an internal conflict in me.

The closer we got, the more nervous I became,especially with Alex's eyes on me. As we got closer, his gaze dropped to my entwined hand with Morgan, erasing the appreciation in his gaze with a scowl that he immediately wiped off his face and it became unreadable again.

We finally made it to the group and Morgan let go of my hand to give his "brothers" each a manly hug, and a more gentle embrace to the women,kissing each of them on the cheek.
Apart from Morgan,everyone of his friends were raven haired,and if it wasn't for the different physical attributes they each held,you would think they were indeed brothers.

"The prodigal brother makes an appearance finally." Said the slightly shorter one of the group. Though all the men were easily above six feet in height,he was the shortest.

"Always the dramatic one,Dante. We saw each other just last month." Replied Morgan,placing a hand at my lower back.
"Its one month too long." Dante replied, his slight Italian accent slipping.
"I missed you too brother."
I could tell just from how the two interacted, they were closer to each other than the rest.
"And who is the lovely lady beside you?"Asked the second tallest of the group and from his darker exotic look I guessed he was Assad.
"Guys this Dhahabu or Dee. Dee, this is Dante," Morgan began his introduction.

 Dee, this is Dante," Morgan began his introduction

Dante above...

Dante took my hand and gave it a gentle kiss at the back like a gentleman and I smiled at him.
"Pleasure meeting you," he said letting my hand go.
"This is Assad." And just like Dante he too kissed my hand.

" And just like Dante he too kissed my hand