11 (SNEAK PEEK) 😊

Jordan

"Turn to the left, now right! Smile, Give me FACE." Kevin yelled. I was currently at my photo shoot that was being shot in downtown L.A. I had recently got booked for this photoshoot by this amazing photographer by the name of Kevin but he's krishphotos. He's talented as hell and of course I wouldn't pass him up. Yesterday was exhausting and some sort of boring but being with Chris was always comforting and cool.

He had left my house that morning around 5 to go do whatever. Probably rehearsals considering the fact that he had on sweats and a skull cap. He had to be sicko, it was almost 100 degrees in California. As I wrapped up my photo shoot my photos came out to be exciting to say the least. I can't wait to share with everyone.

"These are amazing Kevin!! I thank you so so much!" I exclaimed pulling him in a bear hug

"These are amazing Kevin!! I thank you so so much!" I exclaimed pulling him in a bear hug. He chuckles along with me as he gets annoyed by me thanking him too much.

"What have I told you Jordan Marie? You don't have to thank me at all. You look beautiful in these pictures, I'll ship the rest to you tomorrow or maybe later on today depending on how fast they develop."

"Kevin, it's fine. Tomorrow's cool but I would love it if they came today. You did absolutely amazing sweetie." I giggle at him and he does also.

"Get out of here, don't you have some pieces to sell?" He says and it totally slips my mind that I have more pictures to ship.

"I have to go, Thanks again Kev, I'll call you to check on everything. see you!"

"Bye-bye!" He exclaims as I'm headed out the door. Man, that was a breeze.

Christopher

"What type of dance is this daddy?" Royalty asks as I'm fiddling with her hair.

"Something for this tour. Wanna be my cheerleader over there in the seats?"

"Yeah!" She yells and gives me dap and runs over to the chairs. I gawk at how she's gotten so big and smart. I'm glad that she's in my life. God made her just for me. Man, that's my baby. I bust the choreo again and watch as her reaction goes from awe to yay.

"Go daddy!" She stands up on the chairs yelling and screaming over the music.

I stop to laugh at her and scoop her up in my arms and shower her with kisses, as she wipes them off and squirms from under me. "Oh that's how it is?" I pout and she face palms. "Daddy, stop acting like a baby. Meme says that's not cool. And we're cool kids. But I'm the cool kid and you're the cool big kid, no! The cool big adult." She says with hand gestures giggling. I chime in and let her go with my mom. The times with her is indescribable.

"Hey, I'm taking her for ice cream you're good?" My mom asks.

"Of course ma, here." I hand her $200 and she shoves it back into my hand.

"I've told you I got it Angel. You work so hard, I'm not getting that from you."

"But ma-"

"Christopher Maurice Brown, get your ass over there and finish those dances and make your fans proud with this tour." I shut up really quick cause she'd smack me so fast. I decided to drop it for now, good thing Ro wasn't nowhere near us as she was over talking to Della like she was grown. That girl, I swear.

"RoRo! Come on baby, Meme is taking you for ice cream." She runs at the sound of ice cream and approaches me with her hands on her hips and huffs.

"I'm never running like that again. Do you know how tired I am? Ready meme?" She says smiling.

"Sassy little girl." My mom says and pulls her by the hand and leads her to Pat. When they're out of sight I get back to working but that was instantly interrupted by someone I definitely wasn't expecting to see...