O4

Chapter 4 IV

Jordan;

Waking up the next morning was so crucial, the pain I was experiencing from the headache I had was excruciatingly bad, very bad

Waking up the next morning was so crucial, the pain I was experiencing from the headache I had was excruciatingly bad, very bad. I looked over to the side seeing that it was barely daylight it was around 6:30.

As I glance over to the clock seeing that the time was right. Feeling a wave of nausea come over me I jumped up to run to the bathroom, Emptying all the toxins from my body I grabbed my hair and pulled it into a bun then grabbing the utensils that were put in the bathroom for me and began my dental hygiene cause that vomit leaves a nasty taste on your buds. Letting out a sigh, I dragged myself back to the comfy queen sized bed that sat with comfy snuggly pillows and a room temperature that set at 60 degrees, which was very satisfying.

However, I still didn't know how I ended up here and why, this isn't my bed.. this isn't my house. Oh god, I hope Chris and I didn't sleep together because that's the last thing I need.

My headache was still bad but I decided to take a morning picture for Instagram.

@:jordanmariexo: hangovers are the worst... & food is taking too long to get to me. I'm upset. 😭 #HungedOver #ICantHang

Pressing the share button I put my cell back down.. Hearing the ringtone from Instagram umpteenth times I turned my phone to silent. I noticed that Chris, and the gang liked my picture and even commented on it.

@alexwonderland: awe! Babes feel better I love you. 💋

@mijokuu: ha! it's alright little Bambi. 💀 we know you couldn't hang last night told us everything.

@kinggoldchains: yeah you deserve it sis! 😂

@nalascharm: awww 😭

@keeis_ohb: hey at least you had a good time sis

Most of the time Keeis I thought...

@lexbunny: sis you good? 😂😘