1. I'm Luhan, call me?

Start from the beginning

"Oh! I'm sorry!" Minhee let go of the boy's hand in surprise. It was embarrassing for her. She didn't even know when she held his in her hand.

"Thank you and see you again, miss!"

Fortunately, the boy swiftly bowed and entered the operating room. He must have a significant reason for going into that room so easily, but Minhee was just too oblivious about that at the moment. She was still so absorbed with her embarrassment for what she did earlier. The fact that she was holding hands with stranger and how natural she could do that with him made her groaned.

"Arrggh! That was so silly of me! I must be thinking of him as one of my children patients. I must be too tired, today. I have to take some rest. Yeah, definitely have to."

And so, Minhee went back to her office while self-talking and massaging her temple lightly.

.

***

.

Finished checking on some hospitalized children's condition, Minhee finally had her time to breathe to the fresh air as she was sitting in the park bench placed in the courtyard, right in front of her office. As no one was around, she leisurely stretched her arms and legs out while whimpering like a cute puppy. She was tired, no doubt about that. Her body was all stiff. Besides, it was a boring day all along for her. No fellow doctors to talk to. She was still too awkward to socialize and this awkwardness everytime she met another doctor just drained her energy out.

"Hello." Someone sat on another side of the bench. Minhee immediately went to her normal position as she noticed that. Legs and hands were all stiff, again. The pleasure of stretching all limbs was all gone.

"Oh! You again. Was everything going well?" Minhee asked as she recognized the face of the boy sitting beside her. It was the boy from just now in the morning.

"Yeah. Thanks to you." The boy said, his warm and handsome smile was there.

"It's nothing, really haha." Minhee then replied absentmindedly and forced an akward laugh in the end.

Out of the blue, the boy suddenly asked Minhee if he could borrow her phone. Thanks to that, Minhee didn't need to continue her unnatural laughing session.

"Can I borrow your phone?"

"Wanna make a call?" Minhee asked just to make sure what he wanted to do. In the end, she was going to lend him anyway. She was just asking.

"Yes! Can I?" The boy tilted his head to the side and smiled sweetly. Well, indeed, there was no way of not lending this boy her phone if he did those little hypnotizing gestures.

"Oh sure. Here."

Having Minhee's phone in his hand, the boy did something with the phone - perhaps entering the phone number, then made a call. No longer after, not even a minute, he ended the call without talking to anybody else in another line. To Minhee's surprise, the boy then took out another phone from his jeans pocket! He had a phone with him! And it was working well!

"Hey! What did you do to my phone? You have one there!" Minhee pointed at another white phone the boy was holding with his left hand.

"Just saving my number. It's Luhan there." The boy, or we may call him Luhan, grinned as he handed Minhee's phone back.

"I'm afraid I didn't need your number." Minhee told him, quite unsure of how to respond to this boy's action.

"You've helped me a lot today and I want to return your favor. So, just call me whenever you need something, alright?" Luhan slowly got up from his seat. He adjusted his backpack and cap afterwards.

"But, I didn't help much." Minhee denied, for Luhan's offer to return her deed back was a bit too much for her.

"Trust me! You did!" Luhan tried to assure her. But, Minhee just raised her eyebrows. She seriously didn't know in what part she was considered very helpful to him. As far as she could remember, she just helped him reached the operation room. What came after, she didn't know a thing.

"It's getting late. I think I should go now." It seemed like Luhan was in a hurry. However, Minhee just couldn't let him slip away so easily when she was left with no idea of who he actually was.

"Wait! Who are you actually? Why coming to operating room just now?" The question was so straightforward. Minhee couldn't help it. A boy in hip-hop style outfit entering the operating room was just out of ordinary. Even though It's not like he would go yo yo yo inside the room, his coming to that room was still questionable.

"I'm Xi Luhan, a new-transferred surgeon from China." He extended his hand for a handshake.

"Oh! And, I'm Minhee." Nervously as she was still being shocked for knowing Luhan's real identity, Minhee took a hold of his hand and introduced herself.

"Pediatrician, aren't you?" Good guess.

"I am." Minhee confirmed.

"Alright then. See you tomorrow Minhee!"

With that, Luhan took his step to leave and waved his hand at Minhee. A smile adorned his handsome face. Unconsciously, Minhee too waved back at Luhan and a smile crept up her peach lips. Luhan's smile was contagious. Minhee secretly loved that fact about him. Maybe she finally would get a friend in this hospital? Who knew? Let's see how things turned out then.

.

- To be continued -

.

A.N:

No matter what happens to Luhan now, I will keep writing about him because I still love him :")