20. The wanted boy - Part 2

(Flashback)

"Who's that boy?" Luhan asked stoically as one of the men sent by his father carried a little boy on his shoulder.

"He's just a boy who's watched something he shouldn't be watching, young master. Excuse me, I have to take care of him for now." The man bowed at Luhan who was casually leaning on the hood of the car he was going to ride to the airport.

"What are you going to do to him?" Luhan further asked. He then crossed his hands over his chest and focused his curious eyes on the pale face of Sehun who was currently passing out.

"It's best that you don't know, young master." The man replied carefully before he decided to continue walking.

"Are you going to kill him?" Luhan lifted his brows. "Because that's what happened to the people working in my mother's yard this afternoon." He then smiled sardonically, causing the man to falter in his steps.

It was true that Luhan did not meet his father frequently, but he knew who his father was. He got the big picture of what business his father was actually running and he knew how his father dealt with people hindering his way. This knowledge was given first-hand by his own father who had been telling and showing Luhan all the truth about himself since Luhan was 10, which was a year ago.

At first, things were just too much for Luhan to take in. It was definitely hard to accept that his father was not a good man, a mafia who did anything bad to other people. But then, as time passed, he did not care anymore. He decided that he and his father had nothing special between them except for their blood relation. He kept being skeptical about his father's identity which lasted only until today; that was until Luhan was eventually forced to go to China to start learning how to be the real mafia leader himself.

This time Luhan was so much pissed, angry even, not only because he knew he would finally be enthroned on his father's position but also because he should be leaving his mother for he had no idea how long. Nevertheless, he did not show all of those emotions. He tried to stay composed, since his mother told him to do so. Then, knowing his father wanted him so bad to be his successor, he might as well use all power he had been given to do whatever he wanted to. At least that was what the 11-year-old Luhan used to think to face the bitter truth about his life under the influence of his bad old man.

"So, what are you going to do?" Luhan tossed the man another question.

"I have to do what's necessary, so that nobody would know about your father's business, young master." The man tried to explain.

"Don't kill him. Just take him along to China." Luhan told the man nonchalantly.

"But...." The man trailed off. He looked so confused and hesitant at the moment.

"I may be younger than you, but I'm your master. Remember?" Luhan locked his gaze with the man as a lazy smirk made its appearance on his pretty face.

"I got it, young master." The man finally complied, his head bowing to Luhan.

"Good."

.

***

.

Arrived at his father's headquarter, Luhan instructed his father's men to move Sehun to a room which was completed with medical facilities. There, Sehun was treated by a doctor and some nurses who were all working for Luhan's father. Those people taking care of Sehun were all part of the gang. Despite their speciality in medical stuffs, they were still gangsters who could fight and do whatever in favor of their gang leader. In this case, since Luhan had the luxury of being the gang leader's son, almost like a crown prince who would take over the leadership in the future, he had the power to order the doctor and nurses to work for him as well.