1. I'm Luhan, call me?

Start from the beginning

Listening to those girls bickering with each other, Minhee just shook her head and chuckled silently then threw her stare outside the windows, as the bus taking her kept going. Those girls really made her miss the old days with her best friends, who were kind of difficult to be contacted these days. You know, job just occupied everyone's life. There seemed to be no time for merely sending a short message or chatting through SNS account for a short while. Then again, a long distance just couldn't help at all.

.

***

.

"Stay healthy Kangjun! High five!"

Sending her little patient with his parents away, Minhee cheerfully high-fived the little boy's tiny hands making him giggling and being jumpy in his mother embrace.

"Thank you for taking care of my son, doc. We'll take our leave then." The mother managed to slightly bow her head at Minhee, despite the difficulty. Talking about carrying a 2 year-old hyperactive kiddie.

"It's my pleasure, ma'am. Bye bye Kangjun!"

Being too happy and energetic after having one patient go home healthily, Minhee rotated in 180 degree, ready to take a stomp to head back for her room. But, something was blocking her in a blink of eyes. Well, well, it wasn't, something. It was, someone. It was a pretty boy wearing jeans, tee, cap and cool black shades, in case you want it to be detailed. But poor that boy, his back and butt had to feel the hard yet cold floor. Please forgive Minhee, her strength was out of question sometimes.

"A-a-aaouch!" The boy whimpered while trying to get up. Seeing him struggling, Minhee immediately came to his rescue, extending her hand and pulled the boy up.

"I'm sorry. Are you okay?" Minhee then checked on this boy's condition from head to toe. Minhee was worried if he was scratched somewhere due to the bump.

"Umm, everything is fine." The boy said awkwardly, his hand rubbing the back of his neck.

"Oh! And here's your bag." Minhee took the boy's bag on the floor and handed it to him. Just couldn't stop there, being as attentive as she was, Minhee also took the boy's cap and put it on his head.

"And, your cap." Minhee smiled, satisfied with everything she had done. She was totally oblivious to how the boy was fluttered by her gesture.

"Oh! Are you a doctor here?" The boy suddenly came up with a sudden question after realizing the white long coat Minhee was wearing. His eyes seemed to be sparkling, full with hope and excitement.

"I am. Why?" Minhee answered smoothly. The boy couldn't help but smiling after knowing her identity. She would be such a good help for him, he thought.

"Could you please tell me the way to the operating room number 281? I need to be there soon!" The boy admitted. He looked serious with what he said. His expression could tell it right away.

Beyond the boy's prediction, right after he told what he needed to do, Minhee immediately grabbed the boy's hand and dragged him with her.

"Come on! Follow me!"

The situation was quite strange for the boy as he and Minhee walked fast together through the corridor with their hand linking with each other. Yes, it felt strange, weird, or whatever. But, somehow, it just felt right. The warmth, the softness, the squeeze, all of them were just so much comforting. The boy just smiled as he looked at his hand, wondering if he was allowed not to let go of this girl's hand ever.

"It is the room you are looking for." Minhee said as she was panting and wiping away the sweat on her forehead with the back of her left hand.

"Thanks." The boy said as he eyed his and Minhee's hands which still stayed in place.