Chapter 1 Her Jealousy

Go pray or study, this story can wait❤️❤️
Don't be a silent reader, your feedback keeps me go on💕💕

James pov

" Remember that time when your jealousy put us on the news.. literally " I said, teasing her.

" James.. Shut up.. This joke expired like a year ago " she said, narrowing her eyes at me.

Okay, obviously you don't know the story so let me tell you this one, because you always make fun of me saying I'm a crazy jealous person!!

Clearly you haven't heard what Jannah did when she was jealous last time!!!!

We were, me and Jannah, invited to people's magazine 'most influnetial 100 of the year' annual celebration.

After having our photos taken by the photographers, we entered the hall Where the celebration was going to be held.

We found out that Jennifer Lopez is going to sit to the our table .

" Oh my God, It's J Lo, I can't believe it" I said, trying to drive Jannah jealous.

" James.. Don't even start.. She is like twice your age" Jannah said.

" But.. She is hot... You know!!" I said, shrugging.

" Is that so??!!" Jannah said, pinching my thigh, under the table.

" Ouuuch..Even here " I said, in pain.

" Especially here.." she said.

Ten minutes later, J Lo came to join us, she had her new fiance with her.

I stood up to shake her hands.

" Oh, you are the famous James Wayne, nice to Meet you " J Lo said.

I kept looking at Jannah from the corner of my eye.

" Not more famous than you!! " I complimented her back.

" And this is your beautiful wife!!" She said.

" Yeah" I said.

Jannah shoke her hands without standing up.

" I have heard about your charity work, we will never forget about that time when you almost lost your life for that oraphanage " J Lo said, sitting to the table.

" Oh, ma'am It's nothing really " I said, blushing from the compliment.

" I almost lost my life too" Jannah mumbled under her breath.

" What?!!" J Lo asked her.

" Nothing!!" Jannah shrugged.

We started to have some food, then the guests were invited to dance.

" Mr James..can I have this dance???" J  Lo said.

I could literally hear Jannah's blood pressure rising.

Wait!! And what was that smoky smell?? Oh it was her head on fire!!!

Jannah widened her eyes at me, glaring, waiting for my answer.

Of course a sane husband would avoid his mad wife's anger, but guess what?? I don't... I enjoy pouring benzene on the flames.

" If course.. Why..... Ouuuchhhh!! " I said, as Jannah's leg kicked mine under the table cutting me off.

" Is there anything wrong??" J Lo asked innocently.

" Nothing.. Nothing.." I said rubbing my leg, and I continue in my head " Except I married Mrs-I'm superman and I'm gonna Burn you alive with my heatvision- here!! " I said, glaring at Jannah.

" Okay, Let's go " she said, grabbing my arm.

Of course I couldn't miss the opportunity to tease Jannah by winking at her.

And of course she kicked the back of my leg!!!

" Ouchhhh... Shrew " I mumbled.

We started to dance, and I couldn't take my eyes off Jannah's face.

Her face was fixed on me, unblinking, and I still could smell her smoking head from my site.

I was wondering if my wife were a mutant and she was gonna transform any moment there.

I looked away for a second, and when I looked back at Jannah, she was gone.

" What the..?? Now she is probably planning my death!! " I mumbled, as my heart sank.

" Mr Wayne, Are you okay??" J Lo said, trying to grab my attention.

" I don't think so.. I mean nothing.. Nothing at all" I said, looking around me, checking every conrner that Jannah could suddenly attack me from.

" Oh my God!!! Why Am I terrified??.. Hold it together.. Hold it the hell together.. What can she do, Ha?? Drop a piano over my head ?? Snipe at me from a distance?? Should I start saying my shahada?? Calm down James.. Calm down.. Take a deep breath.. She has a kid with you.. She won't hurt you.. " I said trying to Calm myself down.

Hay!! I hear you!! You the one calling me coward!! I dare you to not be terrified from a Jealous Arab woman!!
You haven't seen a Jealous woman until you see a Jealous arab one.

Once they are Jealous they go Titan mode on their husband!!
And my wife.. Oh.. She is the clossal titan in person.

Last time she broke a 10,000 dollars crystal vase over my head.
I hope this time that she doesn't break my head itself.

" Oh, Mr Wayne.. Your wife is on the stage.. She is trying to say something I guess" J Lo said.

Oh Wait, I forgot about your existance J Lo!!

And what the hell was Jannah trying to do on the stage??!!

I stopped dancing for a minute to listen to what Jannah trying to say.

She grabbed the microphone from whoever was speaking and said.

" There is a bomb in this hall, get out immediately " she shouted at the guests.

I was literally going to grab her and run for our lives.. Then I realised it was her plan to get Jennifer away from me.

" Oh my God!!! Jannah has gone full mindless titan mode!!!" I mumbled.

Everybody panicked and ran for their lives, and in two minutes we were the only two in the hall.

" Jannah..." I shouted at her, before the SWAT team stormed in.

" You both.. Your hands in the air " a masked officers ordered us.

Of course we surrendered to their request.

We were taken into the SWAT car handcuffed.. Thanks to Jannah!!

" Don't even speak!!" Jannah said, before I could even open my mouth.

We just looked at each other and burst out laughing!!

The other officers in the car looked at us in shock.

An hour later we were sitting in the office of the head of FBI.

After telling him the story which he fortunately believed, he burst out laughing too.

" In my 32 years in service I've never seen a funnier thing " he said.

" Yeah sir....because you are not married to my wife " I said.

Jannah glared at me.

" But you know how jealous your wife is, why would you do such thing, knowing her reaction??" he asked.

" I guess.. I just enjoy making her mad!!" I replied.

" You two.. Are a match for Each other.. I hope I never see your faces again" he said.

" Well, I hope that too.. But being married to her" I said pointing to Jannah " I can't promise you " I shrugged.

And that's how we almost ended up on the terrorists international list🤷‍♂️

Vote, comment and let me know your thoughts.