Chapter 94: Isekai celebratory feast manners!! Mika's shocking secret!!

Start bij het begin

"Nooooooooo!!!"

Muahahahahahahahahaha! Sweet revenge!!

"Fufufhahahahahaha you are so mean Auros...fufufuhahahahaha!"

And yet you keep laughing...like you haven't stopped since Ludovica went to get us.

"Fufufuhahaha...I can't...stop...even if I...hahahaha...know that I have been laughing too much...fufuhahaha...so funny...fufufufu..."

Weeeell, its fine. Laughter is indeed known to be a good medicine and I do feel a bit better...

Could this be part of the reason why Ludovica did this? Because there is no way that she didn't planned this.

"Hahaha...yes, she is quite the perceptive one...fufufufu...she most likely thought that all of you would need something like this after the battle...hahaha..."

Seriously, this Gal beside me...

Ah! By the way, all of us are already sitting. Forgot to mention that. Sumanai.

The ones serving us are also some of the volunteers, they are serving the food until now since we decided that it would be better if everybody else got their food before us.

Also had to stop Lou—and just when I am narrating about it...

"Louise, this is the second time. Take your seat."

"But Master, I just want to go check on the cooks."

"And?"

"And...maybe help them a bit."

"And?"

"And also, maybe use a bit of ingredients I have stored..."

She really is a nice girl with her humble and onee-san like wish to go help in cooking for a feast that is to celebrate her and the rest of us. But...

"The cooks already said that if they need help, they will gladly ask."

...she already got rejected when she went directly to where the cooks were after we arrived to the camp.

"But..."

"Louise, I want to help too, but we have to respect the desires of the cooks. That is the proper way. Even more so, it is their way of expressing their gratitude towards us."

"Uuu...fine."

As expected of our class president maid, Mika! But poor Louise, now she looks a bit dejected.

*sniff* *sniff*

Also, the food is coming!

"Food is coming."

Wow, Jules food radar is as strong as mine! As expected of my any-time meal partner!!

And just as we both detect it, the volunteers bringing our dishes arrive! There is so much food!! There is even classical isekai meat!!! I want it! Me grabbing!!

*smack*

"...!"

Erevain just smacked my hand!

"Manners, My Lord."

"Yes..."

Guess I'll stick to using the utensils...eating isekai meat in the classical way will have to wait...!

"Man, thish meat is shoft!!"

"Right?!"

"Yesh! Sho good!"

AAAAH KRIS AND BERTIA ARE DOING IT!! SO JELOUS!!! EUPHEMIA TOO!! WHY AREN'T YOU TELLING HER ANYTHING?!

"*smile*"