36

Ariana

I was currently sitting at Lindsey's parent's house with her because Lindsey said that she doesn't think I have a good relationship with her parents. Little does she know that her mom and I have gotten closer these last few weeks.

"Mom!" Lindsey shouts from downstairs where we are while her mom was upstairs.

"I'm coming I'm coming," Claire says walking down the stairs. Lindsey wanted all three of us to go shopping today. I hate shopping but I'll do anything for my Lindsey.

"Bout time I thought you died up there" I laugh with Claire while Lindsey looks at me like I lost my mind saying something like that to her mom.

"It's ok Lindsey" her mother reassured her. Lindsey looks at her mother in disbelief before shaking her head and dragging me out of the house and to my car. Claire follows along still chuckling to herself.

We arrive at the mall where we spent 4 hours shopping for shit we didn't even need.

Lindsey only really wanted to shop for a dress for tomorrow night. Since it is her birthday and her parents are taking us out to dinner and that is when I'm going to propose.

I drop Claire off at her house before driving home. When we walk in Milo comes running out of our bedroom. He jumps around at Lindsey's feet.

Lindsey bends down petting him and getting him more hyped. I smile while walking into our room and putting Lindsey's dress in the closet. I put the rest of the stuff where they should go before I walk out of our room and into the living room Lindsey as laying down on the couch with Milo laying right beside her. I'm starting to regret getting her this dog.

"You hungry," I ask leaning over the back of the couch so I get a better view of her face. She smiles up at me nodding her head.

"What about you Milo want a burger?" Milo gives a short bark jumping up from the couch heading towards the kitchen. He has done this every time I make food.

"Much better" I mumble.

"You did that on purpose Ariana! He is just a dog" she shouts smiling at me.

"So he's taking up our time together" I bend down giving her a kiss before heading into the kitchen. I prepare the burgers before I open the back door. Milo runs out the door. He runs around the yard with a ball in his mouth. I put the burgers on the grill before I grab the ball from Milo.

"Go get the ball, Milo," I say throwing it a good distance for him. He doesn't bring it back right away but we are working on that. I throw the ball a few more times before Lindsey comes out of the house.

Milo lays down on the ground near the grill. Looks like someone is hungry. I turn back to Lindsey giving her a kiss on the cheek before wrapping my arms around her waist.

"You have no idea how much I love you" I smile at Lindsey when she says this. I see a small smile on her face as she watches me from the corner of her eye. I kiss her neck before turning towards the grill.

"Wow your not gonna say it back!" Lindsey shouts pouting.

"No" I shrug taking a peek to see her reaction. Her eyebrows scrunch together telling me she is in deep thought.

"Why?" I turn to her with a smirk.

"Because I thought you knew how much I love you already the little things I do for you are things I hate to do for myself but I would gladly do it for you without a question about it" I peck her lips wrapping my arm around her shoulder while I use my right hand to flip the burgers.

"I love you so much that it hurts to think that maybe one day you will decide to leave me and I won't be able to see that smile that can get me in trouble with my actions and how I won't be able to wake up next to you in the mornings or to see that huge ass smile you have when you cook the little thing you do that you don't realize your doing are the things that make me love you more and more each day" I never broke eye contact with her until she just stood there not saying anything. I was scared that I may have said too much about how I feel about her. What am I thinking? She should already know this. I look back up at her with a smile nodding my head.