32

Ariana

I finish placing Laura's last box on the ground in her new apartment. The apartment was quite small but big enough for one person.

"Thanks for the help Ariana you've done so much to help me out this year I don't know how to repay you" Laura walks out from her bedroom.

"You don't need to repay me, helping you out makes everyone happy so it makes me happy seeing their smiles" I shrug watching Laura walk over to me giving me a hug.

She looks up at me with a smile something flickered in her eyes and before I could think about it her lips were on mine. What the fuck, I did not see that coming. I push her away creating distance between us.

"I'm sorry I wasn't thinking" she rushed out stepping away from me her cheeks were burning red.

"I'm just gonna go," I say pointing to the door. She nods walking to her room. I turn around seeing Lindsey in the doorway with a slight smirk which disappears when she sees me. I narrow my eyes at her.

"I saw the smirk Linds no need to pretend it wasn't there" I laugh grabbing her hand and walking out of the apartment shutting the door behind me.

"I have no idea what you're talking about" she smiles dragging me to the car.

"Yeah right I know you saw that's why you were smirking because I didn't kiss her back and pushed her away"

"Whaaat pfft I didn't see anything," she says laughing when I gave her a look.

"Fine, I saw I was just a little bit happy that you didn't kiss her back but I mean heck have you seen the woman I mean she is a very pretty woman I'm surprised you resisted the urge to kiss her back" I roll my eyes getting in the car.

"Hey, you should've seen her in high school" I let out a whistle smirking at Lindsey when she rolled her eyes.

"Of course you would say that" Lindsey sighed causing me to laugh.

"I love you though so it doesn't matter" I peck her cheek before starting the car.

"Yeah yeah I know and I love you too" she leans over to kiss my cheek but I turn my head capturing her lips with mine. Lindsey laughs pulling away taking my bottom lip in between her teeth before letting go.

"Yep I definitely love you" she repeats leaning her head on the window looking at me. A wide smile spreads across my face. I start driving back to the house the smile never leaving my face.

Walking into the house with Lindsey Tamara eyes me weirdly. She looks over to Ashton and Brent.

"What gots you this happy?" Ashton raised his eyebrow.

"Laura kissed me," I say causing Lindsey to glare at me. I wrap my arm around her shoulder.

"About damn time," Brent says shifting his gaze away from Lindsey. "I mean heeey Lindsey how are you doing?"

"I said Laura kissed me not that I kissed her back you asshole" I glare at him. "But Lindsey has me this happy" I smile down at her.

"What did she do?" Tamara asks flicking through the tv channels.

"Nothing, just that she is here with me" I shrug tightening my arms around her waist.

"Go get a room before we see something we don't want to see," Tamara says making a gaging face shuddering to give her disgust more effect.

"Fine we will don't bother us, we'll be busy" I grab Lindsey's hand dragging her to our room.

"Use the guest bedroom its farther away!" Tamara screams.

"Nah I think we're good in our room"

Lindsey pulls me to the room shutting the door behind us. I like this eager side of her, it lets me know she wants this as well and not just me.

"Let's watch a movie!" We shout at the same time. Great minds think alike I guess. Lindsey giggles going over to the Tv stand grabbing the remote.

"What movie?" I ask making myself comfortable on the bed. Her face lights up as she runs over to her drawer where she kept her favorite movie, monsters inc. I mean I'm not gonna hate on it I like the movie as well because of that one character Randall. He tries his hardest to get what he wants and it doesn't work out and it's funny to watch him struggle against the monster who has a love for the child yet he doesn't really realize it until he has to let her go.

"I love this movie!" She squeals in excitement jumping on me. I grunt from the unexpected force but laugh at her wrapping my arms around her bringing her back to my side when she moves away slightly. She tilts her head up looking at me with a smile.

"I love you Ariana" she kissed my neck causing me to shiver.

"And I love you Lindsey" I kiss the top of her head looking towards the tv when the movie begins. I love nights like this where we just cuddle in bed watching our favorite movie with nothing bothering us.

A/N

Sorry for not updating I've been busy with school, you would think things wouldn't be hectic on the last week of school but it is once this week is over with I swear I will be back to updating on Mondays, Wednesdays, and Fridays. I think there are only a few more chapters left though 😁😢