8

Lindsey

It upset me when Ariana told me about what happened but I also still trust her and I still want to be with her. I just love her too much to let her go. I know we haven't actually said it out loud to each other but I feel like this situation just made me love her even more. I know it sounds weird but she told me instead of keeping hidden and I guess that's why I love her she is always honest and rarely ever lies to me.

I groaned getting up from my bed. There's a party going on downstairs and why let it go to waste. Once I make it downstairs I grab a beer and start drinking it as my eyes scan the crowd. My eyes stop on Theo when I noticed he was looking at me like he was trying to figure out something. He gives me a small nod before he looks away. I shrug continuing to drink my beer.

I have a few more drinks before I see Ariana come down with wet hair. I watch as she walks up to Danny and Theo. She bumps her fist against Danny's laughing at something he said. Theo avoided looking at Ariana which I was happy about.

Danny says something to Ariana making her scan the crowd her eyes land on a girl with Black long hair. She smirks before nodding her head punching Danny in the shoulder. She walks over to the girl and starts having a conversation. I'm not gonna lie in kinda jealous. Ariana leads the girl over to Danny. She motions between them most likely introducing them to one another. Ariana shakes her head before leaving Danny with the girl.

I grab another beer as I finish the last one I had. I drink about half of it before I dump the rest down the drain. I've had enough for today and it seems like everyone agrees because the party starts to die down. Soon the house was empty and quiet.

Ariana

Once everyone leaves I turn to Brent. "Clean this shit up and if you ever have a party without my knowledge again in my fucking house I will tie you to a pole and let the gang have a go at you" I growl. Brent nods his head before he starts to clean up with the help of Sam.

I yawn walking up the stairs so I could go to sleep. I change into some pajamas. I make my way to my bed laying down. The door opens causing me to turn to the door. Lindsey shuts the door behind her before heading towards my bed. She crawls in my bed wrapping her arms around my waist. "Good night Ari" she whispers kissing my cheek.

"Good night Lindsey" I wrap an arm around her while kissing her forehead.

~~~~

I wake up to light kisses being trailed over my shoulder and up my neck. The kisses send sparks through the spot where they were placed. The kisses stopped causing me to open my eyes. Lindsey had her eyes closed trying to go back to sleep. I peck her lips trailing kisses down her neck and across her collarbone. I close my eyes just like she did after the kisses.

Lindsey does the same as before but this time she trails them to just below my lips. Just as she was pulling away I captured her lips in mine. Our lips move in sync. Sparks are sent between our lips causing me to smile.

I hover over Lindsey without breaking the kiss. I bite her bottom lip pulling away slowly causing her to moan. "I love you so goddamn much," I say breathlessly, she smiles up at me brightly with love in her eyes or that's what I'm hoping it is.

"I love you to even though you're such a tease" I give her a smirk before pecking her lips. I get up from the bed only to be pulled back when she groans.

"You can't leave now you gotta finish what you started" she smirks before crashing her lips onto mine.

"Technically you started this" I pull away to say before I smash my lips on hers.

~~~~

I kiss Lindsey's cheek before I get up. I take a quick shower. When I get out I see Lindsey fast asleep. I get changed into some casual clothes. I pull a bigger blanket over Lindsey when she shivers.

She wakes up from the newly added weight. "I'm gonna be at the gang house if you need me" I peck her lips while I sit on the bed next to her.

"Ok and I'll be here in this bed sleeping if you need me" she giggles closing her eyes.

"Alright, I'll see you later then" I smile making my way towards the door.

I shut the door behind me before I make my way downstairs. I see the twins, Bella, and Lance in the kitchen throw popcorn at each other. I roll my eyes continuing to walk to the door.

When I get to the gang house I see many people playing dodge ball. I know what you all must be thinking how childish, but this game has a twist. For every time you catch or dodge a ball you have to drink a shot. It makes it more fun as people start to get wasted and their vision gets bury as they all try to dodge the ball.

I head inside and into my office. I grab the stack of papers that were on my desk. The papers are about a few clubs who want to buy some of our light drugs every week. I get ahold of these clubs and we make arrangements on how much they want and when they will get it on the same day every week. This takes around two hours. I take the orders and give it to the people who arrange the drugs.

"Hey, when did you get here," Brent asks walking out of the kitchen.

"Two hours ago Brent and I'm leaving now" I laugh, leave it to Brent to never notice anything.

The first thing I do when I get home is check on Lindsey but she is still sleeping so I leave. I make my way to the kitchen when my stomach growls.

Everyone is in the kitchen again but this time they are waiting for their food that's cooking in the oven to get done.

I make a sandwich then I grab some chips and put them on my plate. I sit at the table with the rest of them.

"So Ariana where's Lindsey I haven't seen her at all today," Bella asks looking over at me.

"In my room sleeping so don't bother her or I'll stab you with a fork," I say shoving chips in my mouth.

"I still can't wrap my head around you being with a girl let alone Lindsey," Lance says. I roll my eyes at him as I punch his arm.

"Get used to it cuz I don't plan on letting her go anytime soon" I smile at the thought of being with her ten years from now it makes my heart swell.

"It's nice to actually see you happy," they all say causing me to look at them weirdly.

"That shit was creepy don't do it again" I laugh with them.

"It feels good to finally be happy Lindsey can only make me feel these things and it's all so confusing because I've never been with someone who made me feel this way but it doesn't change anything, in fact, it makes me love her even more" I rant when I hear her heading towards the kitchen. I knew she could hear what I was saying and I wanted her to know how I feel towards her.

Lindsey sits in the empty seat next to me. I immediately turn towards her smiling. "How did you sleep?" I ask taking a bite of a few more chips. I push the plate over for her since I didn't touch the sandwich.

"I slept great" she starts to eat with a small smile that she was trying to hide. I start a small conversation with her as she eats.

"Did you forget we are here?" Shelby asks. I look over to them after Shelby rudely interrupted me.

"I could care less about you guys and your day" I snap how dare they interrupt me when I was talking to my baby. I get a slap on the arm from Lindsey. She gives me a look tell me to apologize.

"Sorry, but how was your day?" I question even though I didn't care about they did today. They roll their eyes at me before Bella gets up and get the food out of the oven. Turning back to Lindsey I start another conversation.