10

Ariana

A few weeks have passed and nothing changed, I still feel numb and I barely eat. Brent and Theo make me eat even if I don't feel like it. I just want her back you know. I snap at everyone I come in contact with and I'm just a total bitch but I guess that isn't anything new.

Most nights I cry myself to sleep because I don't have Lindsey next to me sleeping or in my arms. I'm pretty sure I have been annoying Theo with all this crying bullshit but it's all I know how to do. I've never been this in love with someone that it hurts every part of me. How do I move on from someone that I need?

At times I wish she was feeling exactly like this but I soon replace that thought with I hope she isn't feeling this much pain because she doesn't deserve to.

I bury my emotions like I do when I'm on missions. I walk out of my temporary room in Theo's house. Theo is sitting on the couch with his girlfriend. I'm happy for him at least one of us is somewhat happy. I shake that thought as Theo and Emily look towards me.

"Feeling any better today?" Theo asked eyeing me carefully.

"Better than any other day" I give him a small smile.

"Well good because I'm tired of hearing your ass cry" he chuckles earning a slap from Emily. I roll my eyes at him.

"And I'm tired of crying" I smile taking a seat on the couch next to Emily. We've grown closer the last few weeks of me being here and I enjoy her company more than any other girl Theo has dated.

"I can still kick her ass if you need me to," Emily says leaning her head against mine.

"She doesn't need to be hurt Emily"I glare at her she flinched away nodding her head.

"But I do need you to come with me to get some clothes from my house don't get me wrong your clothes are great but they're a little to pink for me" I look at her with a half a smile.

"Ok let's go," she says pulling me up and dragging me to the door.

"See ya later Theo," we both say. I drive to my house while Emily sings as many songs as she could that played on the radio.

Pulling up to this house made my heart hurt but I ignored it. I hesitate before I get out. Emily drags me by the hand inside saying something about meeting my friends.

Everyone except Lindsey is in the Living room laughing. Emily drags me in here causing them to look at me then at her then to our hands. They turn back towards me glaring. What the fuck did I do?

"Get her out of here" Lance glared at me. What the fuck is their problem?

"I don't have to do shit" I sigh letting go of her hand.

"How can you bring someone home knowing that Lindsey is hurting," Bella asked quietly. Haha, they think Emily is with me that shits great.

I roll my eyes before leaving the room. I head upstairs hearing muffled sobs that break my heart even more. I think she's in just about as much pain as me and that's not what I want. I slowly walk to Lindsey's door hesitating before I knock.

"Go away" she sobs. I open the door walking into complete darkness.

"If you really wanted people to go away you probably shouldn't keep your door unlocked," I say softly. I walk closer to the bed where I could see the outline of her body.

"What do you want?" Her soft broken voice asked through the darkness.

"I wanted to see how you're doing" I sit at the edge of her bed.