Chapter 20

Wendy's P.O.V

I had to try so hard not to cry. The whole reason I had come here was to be with peter- and to get away from him. This was supposed to be my special day. If only it was peter in front of me and not these monsters. The priest was talking and I couldn't concentrate.

"Do you hook take Wendy to be your lawfully wedded wife?"

"I do."

No. No. No. No. No.

This was not happening, it's all a dream. Was what I kept telling myself. You just have to wake up.

"Do you Wendy take hook to be your lawfully wedded husband"

"I...I..."

Just as I stuttered I felt a cool metal against my back. He had got his hook through the lace in my dress. And I knew what would happen if I didn't do what he said.

Just as I was about to say something I was going to regret, all I heard was someone screaming. And as I turned round to see what on earth was going on I was met by an army of lost boys and there was their leader.

Peter.

A/N

Hi! Sorry for the really long wait I've just been so busy that I forgot to update. Hope you like it, but anyway

THANK YOU FOR THE +500 READS!!!!

That's like wow... I never thought it would happen, you guys are amazing!

Anyway sorry if this is a not so good chapter but I will try and update more (hopefully)

As always please feel free to comment, vote and fan! It's really appreciated:D

Oh and the picture on the side I'd the person I would want to play Edmund.