Chapter 6

Wendys P.O.V

I wonder what never land is like. I am beginning to wonder if it really was a dream. I was sure I would find out soon. Hopefully I would find out soon. You see if it really was a dream then he will not come back, dreams don't work like that, but if it was real then he will be here. So now all I can do is wait.

I don't know why but for some reason I can't seem to help but wonder if he really was real. Sometimes it feels as if someone's controlling my life, but yet other times it does not.

I was taken out of my daydream by my mothers gentle touch. In one hand she had the most beautiful piece of cloth, it was blue, but there was more than one shade in the whole dress. It looks wonderful.

"Put this on darling, it's for the party tonight."

"It's for me?" I ask astonished

"Yes sweetheart, remember there is a party tonight that we are all attending and I want my daughter to look beautiful tonight."

I sighed as she left the room. It was so pretty. I slid the dress over my head, it felt so soft, as if it was supposed to be there. I looked in the mirror and I couldn't recognise myself. The party was going to be perfect. As long as he wasn't there.

But I couldn't help but think, how much more wonderful the party would be if peter was there.

A/N

Hi! sorry for the late update(s), its just that me and @imbatman212 have been snowed under with homework. I promise the next chapters will be longer and hopefully quicker. Sorry again for the delay, its just that I haven't had the chance to upload the past two chapters till now. Anyway dont forget to vote, comment and fan!!! it would mean a lot to me. :D

So i put the pic of the dress that i think i would want wendy to wear to the party on the side, although it would be longer- maybe to her knees or just past- I still think she would look stunning in it. So yeah, check it out.