Chapter 7

I just sat there waiting, I didn't want to leave just yet. She was so she was well just beautiful. The dress was perfect for her in everyway, I had arrived at her window just as she was looking in the mirror. One little detail made me smile, she was wearing my arrow head. Maybe she though I wasn't real and she was just dreaming but we both knew she wasn't and that arrow head around her neck proved it. It almost prove how I felt about her but nothing could ever do that but her tonight. I would be the luckiest boy on the earth if she even though about me, a girl like her that was never going to happen. She sat there for a while looking in to the mirror at one point she looked like she might cry but she didn't. She put a fake smile on, something I knew very well and done her make up. Brushing her hair, choosing shoes to wear almost anything that would distract her from how she felt. But what in the world could make her that sad? She was perfect in everyway nothing was wrong with her not even a single detail. What could her that much? Her mother called out making her snap out of her real feelings and leave the room pretending to feel the happiness that she could never have. It broke my heart, tearing it away, I need to talk to her one more time. Maybe even to see if I could help and at least make her feel better she deserve that much from me. I follow her to the party, it was a couple of blocks away. Then I saw it more I saw him. He grabbed her hand, almost snapping her wrist in two, forcing her to go inside and dance with him. That's why she was so sad, she didn't want to go to the party at least not with him. I needed to do something maybe something tonight when she gets back. It would be too late for a story for her brothers.

           Meaning no fairy tales, no happily ever afters for princesses. That doesn't mean Wendy cant get her own even though she isn't a princess but she's one to me. "Yes that's what I'll do." I screamed out in to the night with no one there to hear me but some sleeping owl, that doesn't matter right now for I have to wait till she gets back.

A/N

Hope you like the chapter written by @imbatman212 sorry for it being late but we've both been really busy with school.