Chapter 2

Wendys P.O.V.

"And with one kiss she knew, she was finally in love going to get her happy ending."

My brotheres sighed in delight as I finnished telling them the story of cinderella. I always loved how their little faces shone in joy as the couple found eachother and lived happily ever after. If only it was true of me. I had been waiting for my prince to come for what seemed like a lifetime.

I snapped out of my daydream to find a pair of soft young eyes staring up at me.

"Wendy?"  

"Yes michael."

"Will we ever see peter pan in real life?"  I picked him up and put him into bed. And he started yawning his head off, which was really cute. I loved my brothers so much- and I would do anything for them. I gave him a sweet smile as my mother entered silently.

"Only time will tell."

And with that I slipped into my bed as my mother turned on the night light. She began to tuck Michael into his covers, but he was asleep already. John was  nearly there and I was waiting for sleep with open arms. My mother finally came to me and smiled down at me. I loved my mothers smile, it was so pure ans she was so beautiful. She was a lady. She had on a stunning pink dress as she and my father were going to a party at my fathers work tonight. Although I thought John was sleeping, he turned round and looked at our mother.

"Mother?"

"Yes honey?"

"Do you really have to go to the party with father? You could let him go by himself and stay here with us!"

"Oh John." a slight smile playing on her lips, "Your father is a brave man, but he is even braver when we are together."

Just then John let out a massive yawn and she tucked him in again. Then she came over to me and gingerly kissed my forhead and whispered her goodnights. And soon enough I was fast asleep.

*Dream*

I am in my bedroom, but someone else is here, apart from my two brothers. But I feel calm- not scared. I turn round and there is a shadow coming from the window. But when I look out there is no one there. Yet I can't help but feel someones presence. I turn around and...