Chapter 10

Wendy's P.O.V

My eyes fluttered open. But I wasn't in my room at home, I was in what looked like a hollowed out tree. I sat up to see a pair of eyes staring at me. I squinted at him, I recodnosed who he was I just had mentle block to who he was. Not that I was going to admit that to his face. That would just be plain rude.

"Where am I?"

"You're in neverland Wendy, Remember? You came with me to neverland, so that we could have an adventure!" He sounded so excited.

But that jogged my memory, and I remembered now. I had came to have an adventure with peter, the two of us together. I smiled to myself and looked up. He was looking at me expectantley and when he smiled his whole face lit up. How I loved that smile. It lit up his whole face.

"So... Um... Where do you want to go first?" Peter asked rubbing his neck sheepishly.

"I don't know, how about..." I trailed off. I really had no idea what we were going to do, I hardly even knew anything about neverland itself! Only what I had told my brothers in my stories...

I felt guilt tug at my heart, my brothers. I had left them behind.

"Well how about a tour of Neverland then?"

"Sounds like fun Peter." And with that we ran out of the tree house hand in hand ready to start our big adventuer, together.