Chapter 16

Wendy's P.O.V

"GET OFF!" I yelled at whoever was dragging me along the ship. It was too dark to tell where I was being taken. But I knew it couldn't be good. We entered a Dimly lit room and the person flung me to the floor.

"Have you ever heard of manners?! I am a lady not a rag doll!" I practically screamed at them. Whoever they were.

"Oh Wendy, poor little Wendy..." Someone said and my blood ran cold as I turned round to find hook staring at me evilly.

"I know that look, what do you want!" I spat whilst glaring at him, needless to say I despised hook more than I disposed the man I was supposed to marry.

"More than you could imagine" another voice said, and unfortunately I discovered it was him, the man I was supposed to marry. He was here. And now I was stuck in a room with the two people I despised the most.

"E-Edmund...... W-what are you doing here?" Was all I managed to stutter, my eyes going wide with disbelief as is good up and stumbled sad far away as I could get from him, which was basically the furthest wall away from me.

"Well you are my bride and I do get to do whatever I want with you once we are married, so when that peter person made you run away I figured I'd follow you and tell you're parents how I saved you from the boy who stole you." He had an evil glint in his eye and I didn't like that. Not one bit.

"Well peter didn't force me to go anywhere I didn't want to so go home Edmund! Go find someone else to torture for years!" I flailed my arms as I said this, "And just... Just leave me alone."