Chapter 15

Peter's P.O.V.

Dammit. Dammit. I losted her how could I?

It had be hours maybe days I just woke up surrounded by daylight the clostest thing to the warmth of Wendy. The though of her crossing my mind only made me think of the suffering she was in. It was all my fault why just why. Ug. Your such an idiot, I know! Ive gotta get her back. I couldnt even bare to think of the pain she was in surrounded by those pirates, those monsters. Stop it! This aint going to help get her back. Stop feeling sorry for yourself, man up and go get her. I will not cause you told me to. Your me so you are going cause I told you too. Shut up.I walked out the tree house with my hand massaging my forehead trying to get rid of the pouching from the inside of my head. Today could only get better.

"Boys! Get here now!"

-CRASH-

The formed quickly around me looking worried they hadnt met their new mother yet there hadnt been time. Call me selfish but I wanted to spend time with her first before they stole her from me. I kept my face serious with a lack of emotion this was serious.

"Peter....whats wrong, wheres mother?"

One of the boys spoke up but almost so quiet he couldnt be heared, he knew like the rest of them it was something big.

I looked him my face still strong with lacking of emotion.

"Hook..."

I stopped I could barely get the words of my tongue, I didnt want to belive that this was really happening.

The boys looked up a few almost in tears they knew what had happened.

"He...he."

I couldnt finshed the sentence, I fell to the ground. All the emotion breaking out as I curled up tight.

The boys crowed around me, a few putting there hand on my back to show things would get better but I didnt want to tell them it might not. The pirates hadnt seen a girl in a while I knew what they were going to do to her but I didnt what to believe it she was strong surely she could fight back.

"We'll get her back, I promise."

One of the boys whisper as he hugged me.

"We will Peter. We will get her back."