Chapter 18

Wendys P.O.V

"Where are we going!" I demanded angrily.

"Somewhere where when you leave you'll never be the same again." hook replied evily.

I did not have a clue where we were going but all I knew was that I had been forced to put on a white dress and blindfolded, and I really didn't like it. Just then I fell again, it was all the fault of the blindfold because well- as you can guess- I couldn't see. All of a sudden I could feel myself getting picked up bridal style by someone, and my suspicions were that it was hook.

"Get off of me! I am a lady! Not some rag doll you can pick up and drop when you feel like it!" All I got in reply was an evil cackle. And as the blindfold was lifted off of me and we were at a quaint little church and I gulped as it all clicked into place.

The white dress. The church. I was going to get married to hook.

"No get off of me! I am not marriying you! You.. You.." I trailed off

""I what wendy darling." Hook sneered

"You're a monster!" I practically screamed at him " I would rather marry Edmund than you and I despise him!"

"Oh but who says you're marrying one person Wendy." He sneered at me

And yet despite me screaming and bawling at him we were now at the alter and the rings were sitting neatley on a pillow heald by smee. Edmund also appears out of nowhere and I realised that hook was marrying me to Edmund and letting himself have to right to do whatever he wants to do to me. And what struck me then was back home when I had told my brothers the stories of pirates and Peter. It seemed like harmless stories, yet now here I was being forced to be married to a man I despised with complete and utter contempt and have another man in control of what he wants that I hate with all my might. It was like back home except much much worse...

A/N

I put the picture of the church that wendy is being forced to marry hook in. So you can check it out if you like :D