Epilogue

**two years later**

I can't believe it's been two years since I moved in with Louis! So much has

happened. The boys went on a world tour and I decided to go to so I got a tutor and went to places I never dreamed I'd go to, southamerica, australia, New Zealand... it was amazing. we're in the UK for now and the boys are writing their next album!

Liam and danielle are getting married in a few weeks and i'm a bridesmaid!i'm so excited and we're all betting on daddy direction really being a daddy very soon. Zayn proposed to Perrie from little mix a few weeks ago and they're very happy together, I'm so glad he found somebody special. Nialler is with a lovely girl called Kayleigh and they are so loved up and happy. Harry has met a girl called charlotte and they're really happy too.

As for Louis and I we are doing great, tnight he is taking me out for dinner because he 'needs' to ask me something... Dani seems to think he'll pop the question but i'm unconvinced. all I know is that I love him and I love the way things are, but i do miss alisha, everyday.

"are you ready baby?" louis asked opening the door to our room "wow!" he said studying my appearance. I had a white dress one shoulder dress, the shoulder was made of black roses and came down across the front and back of the dress. "you look beautiful he said kissing my cheek"

"you don't look so bad yourself" he was wearing a black suit, white shirt and thin red tie.

---

when we had ordered our dessert louis got a bit fidgety and kept playing with his fingers

"what's up with you tonight Lou?" I asked, he took my hand across the table and looked deep into my eyes.

"you know that i love you right, i always have. you are the most beautiful girl in the world and you mean everything to me" I blushed at his words and looked down, when i looked up louis was kneeling beside the table, I felt tears begin to form as looked into his eyes beautiful, pale blue eyes.

"is this.. are you?" I whispered quietly, he nodded up at me and smiled.

 "sophie, will you do me the extreme honour of becoming my wife? will you marry me?"

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

and there we have it.. itsover :'(

i have loved writingthis story somuch! and ilove every single person who has read it :)

i have another 1D story up called 'dream boy' about niall and a few others i have the idea for that i might post soon so go check it out and keep your eyes peeled for others

love you all :) xxxx