Chapter 2

As I woke up I was in a bedroom on a king sized bed that was decorated with creams and browns. i sat up just as the guy from before walked in the room.

"hi love, how are you feeling?"

"I-I'm ok, bit dizzy though.. um w-who are you?" I stuttered, a little embarrassed at passing out in a strangers arms and could feel myself going pink.

"I'm Louis, Louis Tomlinson, from One Direction. What's your name?" I just sat there in shock for about a minute... I fainted on Louis freaking Tomlinson! When I was over the shock I managed to speak

"oh.. my god... I thought I recognised you! I'm Sophie... sorry for fainting" I managed to get out without screaming, feeling myself growing redder.

"sophie, I like that name." he said with a wide smile "sorry for hitting you in the face, i was a little over excited" he said as he came and sat next to me on the bed

"where's my dog?" I said looking into his beautiful blue eyes, feeling myself getting lost in them

"downstairs with the others" he replied staring into my eyes as well. After a moment i realised exactly what he had said.

"the others?" i asked confused as to who was looking after my dog.

"oh yeah sorry, the other boys - Liam, Niall, Harry and Zayn - Sam seems to like Niall a lot. do you feel ok, you can meet them if you want" I froze again, i was going to meet the rest of One Direction. I wasn't exactly a huge fan, I had there songs on my ipod and they were good.

"yeah I'm feeling good, I'd love to meet them" Louis offered me his hand and I took it, feeling the same sparks as before only stronger, he helped me up and we walked slowly downstairs, because I was still a little wobbly, Louis never once let go of my hand until we entered the kitchen at the bottom of the stairs where I was greeted by 4 new pairs of eyes looking straight at me - one blond haired guy, two brunettes and one guy with dark hair - and a very excited puppy jumping up at me.

"Boys this is Sophie, Sophie these are the boys" the blond boy spoke first

"Hi I'm Niall" he said, his Irish accent was so cute

"I'm Zayn" the one with dark hair said

"Hello, I'm Harry" the guy with curly brown hair said, the last to speak was the other brunette.

"Hi Sophie I'm Liam, are you feeling better?" he asked

"yeah, I'm still a bit wobbly but I'll Survive" I then turned to Louis and said " can i use the toilet please?"

"course you can love, follow me" he said with a smile "we'll be in the kitchen" I smiled back at him and entered the bathroom. I shut the door and looked into the mirror, I had blood around my nose and my hair was an absolute mess. I washed my face and tried to fix my crazy hair as best as i could before going to the toilet, washing my hands and leaving the bathroom.

I was about to walk into the kitchen but stopped when I heard what Louis was saying

"...I really like her, she's pretty and I really want to get to know her but I don't know if she'll think i'm an idiot for hitting her in the face.." i took a deep breath to stop myself from screaming - THE Louis Tomlinson thinks I'm pretty! HOLY CRAP!

I calmly walked into the kitchen pretending I hadn't heard anything and trying to hide the huge smile that was trying to play on my lips. Louis jumped when he saw me and went a little bit pink.

"are you hungry at all love?" Niall asked, I nodded and smiled and the cute Irish boy

"what would you like to eat?" he asked again

"oh, I don't know, I don't want to out stay my welcome.." I replied shyly. Louis looked at me like i was crazy and pulled me into a hug

"you can stay as long as you like love, now what are we eating Nialler?" he said still hugging me tightly, as I pulled out of the hug I couldn't suppress the smile on my lips.

-----

my first fan fiction - let me know what you think and what I can improve on :)