Chapter 10

"soph?" I heard Liam say while knocking at the door to Louis room, which we sort of shared now.

"Yeah" I replied and he walked in. i was wearing joggers and a big hoodie, sitting on the bed just thinking about random things.

"you ok babe? you look kinda sad" he looked really concerned as he plopped down next to me on the bed.

"I'm just thinking"

"ok. you can tell me if anything, you know that right?" i just nodded in reply but kept quiet "anyway, i came to tell you harry made, well didn't make really reheated pizza and it's nearly ready."

"let's go then" i said standing up.

"she's alive!" zayn shouted tackleing me with a hug, lifting me up and spinning me round.

"put me down loser" I said and he obeyed. "I just had a shower"

"you were up there for like an hour, we got worried" Harry said as he took the pizzas out of the oven

"was I!? sorry i was just chilling"

"you're here now that's all that matters" Niall said as he hugged me from behind, making me giggle

"anyone would think you'd all fall apart without me" I laughed out. i felt my phone buzz against my thigh and stopped laughing. i took out my phone to see a text from Lou.

'hi love, hope the boys are looking after you. I'm on my way back now, see you in about an hour or so. love you. xxxx'

"Louis' gonna be back in about an hour" I said as we all sat down on the sofa, plates of pizza in hand.

"cool. what do you want to watch your highness?" Liam said as he sat next to me

"umm.. do we have 2012?"

"OH MY GOD YES!" niall shouted, getting up and doing a little victory dance "I LOOOOVVEEE THIS FILM!" we all laughed at his enthusiasm as he put the film in still dancing

as the film began i looked around the room and thought 'these boys are gonna look after you soph, everything's gonna be great this summer'

---

"I'M BACKKKK" I heard someone shout, waking me up from my very comfy sleep. i had my head on Liam's lap, who was leaning against the edge of the sofa asleep, and had my legs across Harry and Zayn who were leaning on each other also asleep, Niall was still awake and was rewatching 2012, Eyes glued on the scream and a very concentrated look on his face. He's a special boy...

I sat up just as Louis walked in the room with a big grin on his face. I jumped up and ran at him full pelt, jumping into his open arms and wrapping my legs around his waist.

"I missed you today" i said as i got down, his hands still on my waist as i looked into his eyes. i'd never noticed before be he has really beautiful eyes. Wait.. What am I thinking...

"I've missed you too" he said looking back into my eyes. we just stood there until somebody coughed and we broke apart. Awkward.

"ok, well i'm tired so i'm going to bed. night everyone" I said, going round to hug everyone.

"I'm knackered too" Louis said and we both headed upstairs.

"BE SAFE" Harry shouted after us. i heard him groan and assumed somone had hit him which made us both laugh

When Louis had got changed out of his clothes, just into his boxers. He climbed into bed beside me and i automatically moved towards him so my head on his chest. trying not to get excited over the fact he was half naked!

"where were you today?" I whispered, not wanting to disrupt the comfortable silence we were in too much.

"It's a long story but I'll explain it tomorrow. You're gonna love me" he whispered back

"Ok, Night Lou" i said, i could feel myself drifting off already and as my eyelids shut i heard louis reply

"Night babe, Love you" as I drifted off to sleep.

---

When i woke up the house was silent, i looked over at the clock, 9:36. I tried to roll over but Louis' arm was wrapped around me so iust lay there for a while, Head still on his chest listening to the slow beat of his hear. I hear the stairs creek as someone went downstairs and decided to escape Louis' grip.Once i was free he started to wake up so i kissed him lightly on the cheek.

"Morning" I whispered and then got up and went downstairs still in my joggers and from last night and a vest.

when i got downstairs Harry was sat at the breakfast bar with a bowl of cereal, muching away. he smiled at me when i entered but we staying in silence while i got two bowls out, for me and louis and poured coco pops into both and milk, then grabbed two spoons before walking back upstairs.

I skillfully managed to open the door with my elbow and when i walked in Louis was sat up in the bed, still topless and it was very hard not to stare at his abs.

"Thanks babe" he said as I handed him the bowl.

"No worries, i was gonna make tea but i only have two hands and i'm too lazy to make too trips so sorry" it's ok, I'll make one after"

"where were you then?" I asked once we'd finished eating

"well, I thought i'd surprize you and organise a party for you. So in a bit we're all going to London. the party's at mine and Harry's flat at 8. i was in london setting up and inviting people and buying fodd and drink and stuff. also, i bought you a dress." he said smiling like an idiot.

"oh thank you lou" i said hugging him and smiling. I'd never been to london before. "who's coming to the party? i won't know anyone."

"Lots of people, you'll probably know their faces"

"Oh. My. GOd. Famous people!" I screamed. "This is gonna be amazing!"

----------------------------------------------------

thank you for the nice comments :) I really appreciate them!

Comment, Vote Fan :)