Chapter 7

"Harry, I don't know what to do though. She's asleep and it looks like she's been crying for ages... Um yeah...  No I think her and her mum had a massive fight.... Ok I'll ask her when she wakes up.. Ok bye"

I opened my eyea just as louis sat down next to me and started playing with my hair.

"Oh Hey" he said with a sad smile."How you feeling?"

"I've been better... thank you for coming, how long have you been here?" I said as I sat up and crossed my legs

"About twenty minutes, I don't think your mum knows I'm here, I was pretty ninja about getting up here" he said with a cheeky grin which made me giggle.

"You're a wierdo, you know that right?"

"Yup" he said popping the 'p' with a cheeky wink. "What do you want to do? I spoke to Harry and he said the boys are happy if you want to stay for a few nights while everything cools off with your mum."

"I don't know Louis, It's a really nice offer but i think i should try and sort this, the quicker the better or it'll just get worse. Thank you though"

"It's ok babe, the offer stands if you ever need it though" he said as he pulled me into his chest, hugging me and I returned the hug. We sat just hugging in a comfortable silence for a couple of minutes. When we pulled away I spoke.

"I meant to ask you the other day, who's house is it you're staying at? None of you are from here are you?"

"It's Harry's auntie's house, we had a meeting with our management here a few days ago and we decided, since we had a few weeks off we'd stay here since we don't  really know the area it'd  be cool to explore"

"oh cool. i know my way round backwards so I can show you all round if you want, it might be good to get out for a few hours" when i said this his face lit up into a huge grin

"Sounds like a plan. do you want me to tell your mum we're going out or..."

"Um.. I think my brother's in his room, he might be the easier option. no doubt mum'll have something to say about us leaving.. again." I pointed out where Tom's room was and he went and spoke to him then we set off, leaving the house as quietly as possible and walked to the house.

---

"And this, is the rec." as I spoke harry, Louis and Niall ran off to different areas of the huge park. there were quite a lot of people and a few noticed who they were but luckily they didn't get mobbed. They were followed by a skipping Zayn, who was on a sugar high from the amount of sweets he had bought in town.

Liam and I walked slowly and sat on one of the benches watching them running around like maniacs going on everything they could see - swigs, slides, the zip wire, the round about...

"Be careful Lou" Liam shouted as Louis started to roll down the hill. he then turned to me rolled his eyes.

"Is it just me or do you feel like a parent looking after toddlers" I said, giggling at how immature they all were being even though they are all older than me.

"Yeah, i feel like that constantly. guess that's why I get called Daddy Direction. allot of people think it's funny, i think it's annoying always picking up the pieces..."

"Awh that's so cute... would you hate me if I ran after Louis, he looks like he's having too much fun without me?"

"No, it's fine. I might join harry on the swings. See ya in a bit" and with that i hastily ran down the hill and jumped onto Louis' back, which he wasn't expecting and fell flat on his face. leaving us both in a giggly mess on the floor. I was lying on his back and as he tried to roll over I fell flat onto my face this time, setting us off giggling again.