Chapter 1

My name is Sophie and I'm nothing special. A normal 16 year old girl with crazy curly mahogany coloured hair, blue eyes and an insane love for music. My life was normal until one day.

That day was just an average day, I woke up got dressed and went on a walk with my dog and something amazing happened! at first I was scared but then it changed my life!

That was the day was the day I met One Direction, and then they changed my life.

------

I woke up at about 9am my mum had gone to work and my brother was still in bed, I got up and had a shower then put on my light blue skinny jeans and a tight grey t-shirt with 3 baby-pink bows printed on it. I then put on my grey converses and I headed down stairs and into the kitchen to be greeted by my Jack Russell puppy, Sam jumping up at me. We'd had him about 5 months since he was weened and he is the cutest dog on the planet!

I grabbed an apple and Sam's lead then headed out the door. We walk the Sam route every morning or evening so Sam doesn't get confused and as we turned out of my road into the field I was about to let him off the lead but i saw a guy walking towards me, he looked about 19 or 20 and was wearing navy blue superdry tracksuit bottoms and a white t-shirt with navy blue stripes, looking half asleep. I decided it was best not to let the dog off the lead so he didn't annoy the guy.

I couldn't stop looking at this guy, something about him reminded me of someone I knew but I couldn't place it. As we approached each other a smile lit up his whole face, it wasn't a forced smile, a genuine smile, i could see it in his eyes. we were about 2 metres away from each other when he spoke.

"Hi, your dog's gorgeous by the way"

"Thanks, his name's Sam" I replied.

"aww cute name, I have a dance about a dog, do you want to see it?" I paused for a moment confused but carried on regardless.

"umm.. ok, sure" he prepared himself, he had a huge grin on his face.

"ok, so you pat the dog..." he began to pat the air, as he lifted his hand to do the next move, he was getting really excited and I was standing a bit too close, his hand collided with my nose and I fell backwards

"...oops sorry" was the only thing he said before kneeling down and helping me sit up.

"ouch....shit I'm bleeding" I said as I lifted my hand to check my nose and saw blood all over my hand.

 By this point the guy's grin had disappeared and he was kneeling next to me, one hand on the small of my back and the other on my arm, sending sparks through my whole body but I ignored these sparks thinking it was just from the fall. He was looking at me, worry clear in his eyes.

"I am so so sorry, here"he said and offered me his hand "stand up, the houseI'm staying in is just around the corner we can get you cleaned up" I was too dizzy to protest so I stood up and walked with him, he put his arm securely round my waist to steady me, setting off more sparks, and took my dog's lead off me, Sam still attached and jumping around excited.

As we walked through the front door of the house that was on the next street to mine i felt myself getting dizzy and tried to speak but before i could, everything went dark and I could hear the guy's voice along with another voice speaking, clearly worried.