The Threat

Namjoon's behaviour remained the same for days.
He was really shaken by something.
Sadly, they didn't know what.
They comforted him during that, they tried their best.

But nothing seemed to work.

Namjoon right now was in his room, holding onto his head, and rocking back and forth.
He felt that presence again.

Something was definetly here.
And he knew it.
He heard his door lock.
His head whipped around to where the sound came from.

A small, yet devilish laugh came.
'Ah, Namjoon, nice to see you again' Said a slightly glitched out voice.

It was him.

Namjoon felt himself being grabbed by an invisible hand, and brought up into the air.
And there, Infront of him, was himself. A copy of himself .
Except, he was glitching, and his hair was not silver - white, but silver -black.

'Let me go!' Said Namjoon in a husky tone.
'Maybe I don't want to?' Said The imposter Mockingly.
'I thought you were gone after I got my soul taken away!' Hissed Namjoon.
He got dropped onto the bed, and the Imposter smirked.

'I was never really gone, you know.
I was always there, except I didn't bother enter your body for some time.
I kept my guard in the Asylum, waiting. Unfortunately, you never came. That's when I got frustrated. I was bored. I needed to talk to someone, or either have some fun.
I saw you with the your Friends, and I pulled out Jungkook's Demon.
I talked to him, telling him I needed to get back into your body. He kept on refusing, saying no, that it would cause me pain to come back to your body. So, I left it for another while,  before getting frustrated again.
It isn't easy being a Lunatic without a body'

Namjoon was beyond shocked.
So that was the feeling! The weird feeling during the field. And Jungkook saying he felt somewhat free.

But what worried him most, is that the Demon has come back to enter him again.

'So you have a choice' Said the imposter.
Namjoon gulped.

'You let me into your soul once again. Or, Let me into one of your friends soul'