The Attack

Jin's eyes widened when he saw the glitched out form of Namjoon.
This time, he actually ran. He tried to Find the others. When he rounded a corner, he saw the weird Namjoon standing there, a malicious smile on his face.

'Haha! Hello there Jin!' He laughed maniacally. Jin fell back, and quickly got up. He ran the other way, but then again there he was. 'Why are we running away from Joon, huh? Am I not good enough for you?' Said The Namjoon, fake pouting, and grabbing Jin's Jaw.

'Let me go, You monster!' Shouted Jin, trying to free himself from the grasp.
'Who do you think is being the monster right now?' Said The imposter.
Jin freed himself from the grasp, and ran.

He found the room where the others were in. He ran in, and locked the door. He realised V wasn't here.
'What's wrong?' Said Jungkook, all well now.
'It's Namjoon, his demon side-' Jin began, but then there was a knock on the door.

They all stayed silent. The door was opened, and in was thrown V.
He was all bruised. There, in the doorway stood The Imposter.

'Ohoho! I see the whole gang is here! Well, that makes my job a hell lot of easier, right?' He said, rubbing his hands together, and locking the door with a swift motion of his hand.

Jin and Yoongi were Basically guarding the others. V was about to Pounce on the imposter, but he whipped around, and threw Poor V against the wall. V whimpered slightly.

'V, No! THAT'S IT!' ' Came J-Hope' s voice. He ran out, and jumped on the imposter. 'Get off of me!' Shouted the Imposter. Jungkook, using his remaining strength, ran at the door, and busted it open.

Suga and Jin took V, and they went out quickly. J-Hope jumped down from him, and then ran. The imposter laugh was heard down the hallway.

They ran to the hall where Namjoon usually was.

Yet he, he wasn't conscious.

He was extremely cold to the touch, he wasn't moving or even breathing.
'Aww! Poor Joonie needs care! He needs urgent, medical care, because he is a wimp!' Laughed the imposter.

Yoongi burst out in anger 'He is not a wimp! You are for not attacking us! Atleast we took you on, coward!'

The Fake Namjoons smile dropped.
He didn't have that cheery grin anymore, he had a frown, and his eyes turned a cold grey colour. 'Well, it seems the fun is over' He sighed, doing a motion up with his hand. They all rose into the air, and felt as if they were been choked.

Yoongi saw that the imposter was glitching, more and more.
Suddenly, they all were dropped, and the imposter slowly faded back into Namjoons Limp body. They all gasped for air when they were thrown back down onto the cold, and destroyed ground.

It was as if for a gift, the sun came up, and shone warmth through the windows somehow. V had passed out because he was so weak. Yoongi felt tired, physically and mentally. Namjoon still hadn't woken up, which worried the members a bit.

Jungkook was weak, too. He crawled next to Namjoon, and sat down beside him. 'This is all my fault...' Came Jimins voice.

All the members turned to look at Jimin, who was sulking in the corner.
'It's all my fault! We ended up here because of me, because I asked if we could go for a walk! All my fault!' He cried out. V, who must have woken up, said 'It's not your fault, it's the people that captured us fault, don't blame yourself, chim chim'

They all started cheering him up. After they got him in gold form, they checked on Namjoon, who was still limp.
'You don't think he's?-'
'No, He can't be.. But..

Let's hope not'

HELLO!! So, yeah, this is the next chapter! Hope you liked it!

Tagged for this Chapter:
_ChoiDaniel