Sudden Wake

Namjoon was awake, fully conscious.
But... Didn't he die?
Yoongi took away his soul...
The Demon had flown out of his body.

He quickly looked at the black heart on his chest, and saw that it wasn't even there anymore!
It was a bit raw on where it used to be, But it was gone!

He stood up, slightly stumbling, And falling. He realised there was a wound on his leg and side.
The pain was very intense.
He looked around for the others, but realised they weren't there.
Could they have left him?

Well, he didn't blame him, God knows for how long he must have been dead for, so they probably thought he was gone for sure.

He looked up, and saw that it was a nice, and warm day.
He got up, stumbling slightly, but standing up right.
He Limped to the door, and peered through the keyhole.

He saw that there were 4 black figures coming back.
He started to worry slightly.
He didn't know who it was, what if it were some Gangsters coming in here?
He limped back, and was prepared to attack if it were Gangsters.

Suddenly, the door opened, and in stepped, not gangsters, But Yoongi, Jin, Jimin and Jhope.
They stopped when they saw Namjoon, standing there, clutching his side.

'N-Namjoon?' They chorused.
Namjoon smiled, and Jin, Jimin and Jhope Threw themselves upon him.
Yoongi just stood there, staring at the ground guiltily.

Namjoon looked at him, and then sadly smiled.
He got out of the hug, and went up to Yoongi.
Yoongi kept looking at the ground.
Suddenly, Namjoon pulled him into a hug.

Yoongi, reluctantly hugged back.
'It's Okay Yoongi, Don't feel guilty, you should feel proud, You freed me from the demon' Said Namjoon.

Yoongi looked up to Namjoon, and then smiled.
They pulled away, and Namjoon said
'Where is Jungkook And Taehyung?'
'They're at the Hospital, Jungkook is extremely underweight, and Taehyung started to feel sick' Said Yoongi.

Yoongi saw the concern in Namjoons eyes.
'Is the Hospital far away? I want to go to them, and I have a feeling I'll need a check up aswell' Said Namjoon, showing the deep wound on his side, and on his leg.
'It's not extremely far away, but will you manage with your leg?' Said Jin.

'Yeah, I will' Said Namjoon, getting up, ignoring the throbbing pain in his left rib.
He can always get that checked out, too.

They went off, walking in the extremely warm sun.

After a few minutes, they finally got there.
They walked in, and they told the receptionist everything that happened to him.
She had ordered him to go to room 2 upstairs.

They went up, and he got checked up.
Apparently, his left rib was slightly cracked, and his leg bone was fractured.
His Hip, it had been bruised, and his side had been wounded extremely bad.
And what shocked him most, is that he might have suffered Heart damage.

He was ordered to stay in Hospital for 3 whole months.
He wanted to go see Jungkook and V, but he wasn't allowed.
But, when he was in his hospital bed, he saw two familiar people come into his room.
One extremely thin, and in a wheelchair, and one with a bandage on his head and arm.

Jungkook and Taehyung.

Tagged for this chapter:
prrk_jm