Insane

Drip... Drip... Drip..

He looked up. A mouse knocked over the stiff glass of water. The glass did not break, however. It toppled over, and the water spilled out onto the ground. Now only little water particles drop to the ground.

Drip... Drip... Drip

He shuffled slightly, and the chains rattled against the ground. The chains dug into his arms, and he groaned slightly. He looked around, and saw the usual hallway, with the usual door, and the usual broken chairs, laying at the corners.

He huffed out the dirty air he kept in, and slid down against the wall again. He was lost in thought. He thought about the days where he would happily walk out into the sunshine, enjoy the day..
Now, nothing like that existed to him.

He was locked, locked in an asylum with his 6 other friends. He, and his other friend, Jungkook, had been chained up. Jungkook escaped from the chains a year ago, while he was still chained to the wall. His friends tried to free him, unfortunately, the chains were to strong, and they were unable to free him.

They were locked in this asylum for approximately 3 years. It was very hard to escape, because the doors were locked, and the windows were made up of some very strong glass. It was lucky for them that they found appropriate food and water in the back rooms. They had lived off of the things they found.

He tried loosening the mask on him, but found it almost impossible with his hands chained. He hoped his friends would come soon. He needed his mask loosened. They were a bit afraid of him though.

He reassured them, he would never hurt them, never. Jungkook seemed to believe him, he was indeed, the maknae, and preffered to listen to the hyung. The oldest, Jin, seemed to believe him too, but he left him a bit uneasy sometimes. The others sometimes believed him, but still, they were scared he would raise his voice against them.

It hurt to know they were scared of approaching him.
He may be Kim Namjoon, the one who nearly died protecting His mother, the one who murdered his father to save his mother.
But he cared for them.

Its short, I know, but I wanted to think of something for today! Love y'all!

Tagged for Today's Chapter:
Rise_ofbangtan4ever