The Flickering Light

Drip... Drip... Drip...

Namjoon woke up, and he felt lightheaded. His mask was a not that tight anymore, but it was still tight. J-Hope was gone. He looked around in panic.

It was still night, he predicted somewhere around midnight. The light bulb at the end of the corridor was Flickering. It went off.

Namjoon sat up, and tried shuffling a bit forward, but his feet were, still chained heavily to the ground. You'd think after 3 years the chains would get a bit loose, well, not these ones. He kept still, and tried not to make as many noise. He heard footsteps.

'It's scary here! I don't want to be here!' Said a feminine voice. 'Oh come on, don't be a wimp!' Said a male voice. Namjoon somehow knew it was teenagers. 'Why' D you turn off the light? Put it back on' Said another voice.

Namjoon put his head down, and thought of somehow communicating with them to help them. They turned the light on, and two girls screamed. 'Who is that? Is he alive?' She said.
Namjoon drew his head up, and looked at them. There was a group of teenagers, standing there.

Two of them were hugging each other close, and the other 3 were standing there, speechless and petrified. 'Hello, Mister? Are you OK? Are you hurt?' Said one of the boys. One of them slowly went up to Namjoon, and kneeled down in front of him.

He saw he was chained to the wall, and he also saw the bigger chain surrounding his torso. He tried opening the tiny locks, but was grabbed by one of the others, and pulled back. The chain dug into his arm more. 'Argh...' Said Namjoon grimacing. 'He could be a psychopath! Dont touch him!' Said the boy in all black.

These words angered Namjoon.

'Smart we are, Huh?' Said Namjoon in a husky voice. His voice echoed against the corridor. 'I might not be a psychopath, But I might be something a bit... Different'
The wind whistled through the window, and the door behind them slammed shut.

They all looked back in fear, and ran. Only one of them stayed. It was the guy that called him a psychopath.
He had a very angry look on him, and he stomped up to Namjoon, caught him by the collar, and said:

'You scared off my friends... That means I will have to teach you a lesson'

Namjoon laughed. 'You? Teach me?' He said, 'You're in for trouble Kid, that's all I'm telling you'
The Boy mumbled something, and hit Namjoon straight in the face. Namjoon closed his eyes from the pain, but then remembered something from 3 years ago:
'Don't fight them... They'll chain you up like me..'

He remembered not to fight back.
It would only get worst..
He then got hit hard In the face, and he felt the warm blood starting to flow from his head.

'Giving in, huh? Good, I don't need to hear your whines' He said, smirking. The door opened again, and seeing his chance, he ran out. Namjoon started to feel dizzy from the blood loss.

He heard screams, and then soon, the others ran out, and the door slammed shut again. Namjoon felt dizzier, and dizzier, and he then fainted.

Heeheheh
Left it on a cliffhanger!
Hope you like it so far!
And thank you for 10 votes on this story! Thank you very much!

Tagged for this chapter:
YTkattYT