Chapter V

Mina's POV

-Where is that girl?

I exclaimed as I looked at my watch. 3:15. Hm? 15 minutes late Jisoo. That's a new record. She knows I'm strict about time. I grumbled and looked out the window. Finally I saw her car pull up in front of the café. She got out and saw me immediately. She went inside hesitantly and I immediately charged for her.

-KIM JISOO!!!- I shouted not caring about the people around me since my voice ain't loud.

She mumbled something before she ran outside and down the street. This girl and her crazy antics really. She's lucky I still love her.

I ran after her and ended up at the bench where we hung out. She sat there panting heavily. I chuckled as I tapped her shoulder.

-Yah! Pabo! Why did you run? Look at you. You're all sweaty and tired.- I scolded her. She smiled sheepishly and giggled. I grabbed my handkerchief and wiped her face. She smiled brightly at me and I flicked her forehead.

-Ah! What was that for?!- she exclaimed as I wiped her arms.-That's for making us run.- I said before hitting her on the head.- And that is for being late.- I winked at her before walking back to the café. This girl really.

I met Jisoo at high school. I don't have to lie that she's really stunning because she is. I have always noticed her back then not just because of her looks but as well as her brains. She's quite an intelligent girl. I also heard from my friends that she's a gamer as well. I was happy when I found out about that but never got the courage. I sort of had a liking towards her. Since it's quite obvious to my friends that I like Sooya, they forced me to go talk to her. I was known to be a shy penguin (any onces out there?) and barely talk to anyone except for my friends. I talked to her and surprisingly I got the courage to ask her out and here we are as a couple. I know she's a little bummed out because Lisa moved to Thailand.

-Hey! Minari!- I turned around and saw her running towards me.-I've been calling you five times already. What's wrong? You suddenly spaced out.- she asked worryingly. I smiled at her and held her hand.

-Nothing's wrong jagi. Now come one! I'm craving for some blueberry cheesecake!- I exclaimed before dragging her inside and sat down at a booth. This café has been our haven. It has books and even a PC where you can do your research. It's like a library that serves coffees and pastries. She ordered as I got my phone. We were no stranger here already. Almost everyday we would be here, either studying or just having a date.

I really appreciate Jisoo's open-mindedness and apparently her light-headedness. She would ask me some weird questions like "Is water wet?" or "Can we actually measure a kilometre using a ruler?". I would just shrug and answer "Yes". She's really a unique person especially on her period. She would get clingy and stuff then a minute after she's shoving me away. I just shake my head and wait because I know she'll come soon. By soon I mean 30 seconds after and apologize. I looked at her lovingly before she came back.

-A penny for your thoughts?- she asked, carrying our food. - You're just so cute and adorable.- I muttered before eating my precious blueberry cheesecake.

-When did you get so cheesy, Mingiun?- she giggled and drank her coffee. I shrugged and smiled at her. I sighed and looked at her in the eyes.-Sooya...- she looked at me.

I winked at her before continuing to eat my cheesecake. I saw her blush a little and went back to drink her coffee.

I couldn't ask for more.

Jisoo's POV

I'm glad she ain't mad as usual. I really appreciate days like these with Mina. She's really soft and cuddly. She's also a great gamer. Not to mention and gteat dancer. When I first saw her dance ballet, I was left speechless. I would ask her to dance whenever we're at home and she'd laugh but dance anyways. I really love this penguin. Whenever she winks at me, I would internally have a heart attack. She's gonna be the death of me.

I suddenly remember Lisa. We fought before I got here that's why I was late. I lowered my shoulder and played with the straw. I noticed that Mina's looking at me worriedly, probably sensing my change of mood.

-What's wrong jagi?- she held my hand and looked at my eyes. I can feel my eyes become watery. Lisa and I never fight like this. I rubbed my eyes before looking at her.

-Nothing to worry about Minguin.-I smiled but tears continued to fall down.- I know it's very serious. You barely cry. Now you're crying like a big baby. Aigoo my poor baby Jichu- she cooed and rubbed my head teasingly. I slapped her arm as she laughed.

-Yah! Nomuhae jagiya- I glared at her and she stopped.-Seriously, what happened Jisoo?- she asked once again and held my hand.

-Lisa and I fought. I barely have enough time with her. She's away and I can't even see her.- I ranted. She looked at me worryingly and rubbed by hand soothingly.

-You just need time for yourselves. Everything will be alright Soo-yah.- she said smiling and I looked at her.-Thank you Mina. - I smiled her and kissed her hand.

Maybe everything will be alright, won't it?

-----------------------------------------------------------------

A/N

Hey guys! Sorry for the delay. School just started and I wasn't able to write this. Anyways, here's chapter V. I will be changing the chapter names and fix it properly. Please vote and comment. Thank yous❤️

-A