Chapter XIII

Third Person's POV

Jisoo went to the bathroom to check on Lisa, only to find it empty. Eventually, she looked inside the room and found her inside the master's bedroom. The younger was quietly looking at the picture frame placed on Jisoo's nightstand.

"You still kept this?", Lisa mumbled as she caressed the frame ever so gently, afraid that it'll break just from a single touch.

"I cherish it. It's one of my favorite pictures of us.", the older walked over and tapped the younger's shoulder, opening her arms wide. Lisa looked at her and accepted the hug.

" I missed you, unnie. I'm sorry for taking this long."

"It's fine, Lisa. You're here now and that's what matters, you big baby.", Jisoo chuckled and hugged latter.

" I'm sorry for overreacting about everything. You know how I hate change but I'll cope with things soon. Don't you worry. I also owe an apology to your friends. I gave a bad impression, didn't I?", Jisoo smiled sheepishly, scratched her nape.

" Yeah, you fucked up your chance with Jennie unnie.", Lisa laughed and ran out of the room.

Jisoo can only smile and feel her heart finally be at peace. Maybe change isn't bad after all? She met new friends (and maybe a possible love interest) and she's ready to spend the rest of her college days with her best friend.