Chapter I

Jisoo's POV

Departure Day, August 22, 2015

-Well, I guess this is it Chu.- Lisa said tearing up. Her parents are currently waiting for her at the gate. She smiled then hugged me,-I'm gonna miss you so much unnie.- she mumbled then started crying.

-Yah! Stop crying, you big baby!-I said chuckling earning a slap from her.-I'm kidding. I'm going to miss you too, Nallalisa. My Kokkilisa, Yolisa, Jolisa!- I smiled then patted her head.

-Lalice, we're going.- Auntui called my best friend.-Jisoo, I couldn't thank you enough for treating my daughter like your own sister. She had a hard time here but you helped her out. Thank you, Chichu.- she told me then hugged me. Uncle called them and waved to me. I waved back and made a finger heart which made him smile.

-Bye unnie.- Lisa said but gave her a glare.-It isn't a goodbye you idiot. It's a see you later.- I said then kissed her forehead.-See you later pokpak. Call me when you land kay?-

She just smiled then left for Thailand. I stayed for a while before I got back to the car. I smiled at the thought of her in her homeland. I drove to our dorm which slowly became my dorm after she left. I didn't let anyone move here because I know, someday, she'll be back.

The first few weeks, I slept on her bed. Though we FaceTime almost everytime, I would miss her presence. She would laugh at me for being ridiculous. I would just stick my tongue out and laugh along with her. I slowly got used to the quiet atmosphere. I met new friends after Lisa left. But I would still think about her.

-Three years isn't so bad, right?- I mumbled to myself one night before fell asleep. Hoping that time will pass by quickly.

-----------------------------------------------------------

*after 1 month*

-Jisoo-unnie, where's Lisa again?- Dahyun asked me on our way to lunch.

-I already told you where Dahyun.- I giggled at my forgetful friend.

-I forgot already. C'mon tell me.- she said as we took our seat.-She moved to Thailand and won't be back for three years.- I started eating my chicken.

-Oh! Now I remember!- she exclaimed before taking a piece of my food. I glared at her a swatted her hand away.

-Yah! That's mine! Don't you dare get my chickin!- I taunted her before resuming my eating.

-What's with you and your obsession with chicken?- I shrugged then waved at Sana and Seulgi, who were obviously looking for us.

-There you guys are.- Seulgi said sitting beside me while Sana sat beside her girlfriend before kissing her cheek.

Sana, Seulgi, and Dahyun were my classmates and my closest friend since Lisa left a month ago. Kim Dahyun and Minatozaki Sana were obviously dating since last week and Kang Seulgi was dating my sister, Kim Joohyun or Irene, who is a year older than us. They are part of the school dance club along with Lisa and I. Though I'm not quite good at dancing, I've been improving. They don't mind me being the daughter of one of the most influential people here in Korea. They consider me as a regular school girl who happens to be rich and famous. I kind of enjoy their company.

-So you guys wanna go to the arcade later? My treat.-Seulgi said and we all accepted since she doesn't take no for an answer.

After two periods, it's finally time to go home. In our case, we aren't. I made them wait by the gate so they don't have to walk towards the parking lot. I jogged towards my Audi R8 and drove towards the gate. I stopped in front of them. Sana and Dahyun looked pretty stoked because of how my car is. Seulgi just laughed at the two and walked towards the passenger door side. The two just stood there with a shocked expression.

-I call shotgun!- she called out then went inside.

-Y'all getting in or nah?- I asked them and started driving  taking their silence as a no.

-YAH KIM JISOO! WAIT UP!

-Aish! Jinjja! That little piece of shit!

They shouted as they chased after us. I drove until we were at the next block, with them trailing behind. Irene and I kept on laughing.

-Damn you Jisoo!- the couple said panting, as they got inside the back seat.

-Don't blame me. It's not like it's your first time seeing an expensive car. Plus,Seulgi unnie's car is way more expensive than this. What was her car again, Seulgi?- looked at the preson beside me for a second before looking forward.

-I think is was an Alfa Romeo. Or a Lamborghini? Or a Ferrari? I forgot. All I remember is that it's color red.- she said non-chalantly. I looked at the couples' reaction through the rear view mirror. I laughed at their shocked faces.

-Well, excuse us for being cheap.- Dahyun said with her bitter expression. I shook my head and parked by the arcade.

Sana got out first and tugged Dahyun with her. Seulgi jumped out of the car happily and I followed them. It's been a while since I've been here.

-Unnie! Let's shoot some hoops. First to reach 300 wins. Loser buys everyone ice cream. - Dahyun pulled me towards the basketball shooting game. I haven't played this since Lisa left. I smiled at the thought as I accepted her challenge.

-Hey Chichu, why are you smiling like that?- Seulgi asked me as they watched us. I shook my head and giggled.

The game started and we were both on fire. Who knew this little girl got some skills? But I am not letting myself lose. I doubled my speed and to my surprise it all went in. It wasn't long until I got 300. I jumped up and down and Seulgi laughed at me.

-Ha! Beat that Tofu!- I looked at Dahyun, who looked cheated. She glared at me and slapped me in the arm. - Ouch! That hurt! C'mon cheer up. I'll pick you up tomorrow, but you gotta buy us ice cream.

That definitely did the trick. She grinned and Sana kissed her on the forehead. I scrunched my nose and faked gagged.

-At least she has a girlfriend.- Sana said and Dahyun just laughed. Seulgi shook her head.

We played a couple more games until we eventually got tired and went to the nearest Dairy Queen. We all got the Oreo Blizzard that we devoured in a couple of minutes. I offered to drive them all home but Seulgi refused since Irene-unnie said that she'll pick her up from the ice cream store. We bid our goodbyes and set off. It was a tiring day so, the couple fell asleep at the backseat. I saw them at the rear view mirror and smiled. But I felt something. But I just shrugged it off. I stopped in front of their shared apartment and woke then up. They bid goodbye and I went towards KFC to buy myself some chickin.

I went inside my dorm and laid on my bed, exhausted from today's activities. I cleaned up and ate as I played Call of Duty on my console. I suddenly remembered Lisa. I missed that monkey. I missed how the dorm was noisy because of our bickering. Now it's dead ass quiet. I sighed as I finished the game and the food. I brushed my teeth and layed on my bed. I couldn't help but tear up as I remembered the thought a month ago

-Three years isn't so bad, right?

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N:

Hey guys👋 I'm sorry for any grammatical errors. This chapter's quite boring but I hope you guys liked it. The next chapter would feature Lisa's POV. From the departure and one month after. Then the Jennie and Rose's POV on the upcoming chapter. But for now, enjoy. That's all for now. Vote and comment as you please. Nyeongan👋

-A