Chapter II: Part 1

Lisa's POV

Departure Day, August 22, 2015, 12:00 pm

-Well, I guess this is it Chu.- I said, slowly tearing up. My parents were waiting for me at the gate. I smiled then hugged her, knowing that we'll be away from each other for three years.-I'm gonna miss you so much unnie.- I said lowly then started crying.

-Yah! Stop crying, you big baby!-she said chuckling and I slap her arm hard.-I'm kidding. I'm going to miss you too, Nallalisa. My Kokkilisa, Yolisa, Jolisa!- I smiled then she patted my head. She's been there for me since we met. I can't believe I'll live in Thailand without my best friend by my side. I know I'll meet other people but it's Kim Jisoo were talking about. The little girl that wore pig tails and glasses for ten years. Dorky as she looked, she's older than me. I know, weird right? But even though she has a 4D personality, she's a pretty caring and loving person. She's self-less as hell. I started to cry as the thought of leaving her here, alone hurt me.

-Lalice, we're going.- my mother called me as she walked towards us.

-Jisoo, I couldn't thank you enough for treating my daughter like your own sister. She had a hard time here but you helped her out. Thank you, Chichu.- she told her then hugged her. Appa called us and waved to Jisoo-unnie. She waved back and jokingly made a finger heart which made him smile. I shook my head and wiped my eyes.

-Bye unnie.- I sadly said but she gave me a glare.-It isn't a goodbye you idiot. It's a see you later.- she smiled with tears in her eyes said then kissed my forehead.

-See you later monkey. Call me when you land kay?- I nodded and walked towards the gate with my parents in front of me. I took one last glance at Jisoo who sadly walked away. It pains me to see her broken state. It's rare to see Kim Jisoo sad as fuck. I looked down and walked towards my seat. We decided to take a regular plane since our jet was still in repair.

(A/N: I'll skip to the time they land in Thailand)

August 22, 2015, 3:30 pm

-We have landed in Bangkok International Airport. Thank you for choosing Korea Airlines for your trip. Enjoy your stay.

I stood up from my seat and get my carry on. We walked towards the baggage area and we got our luggage. I got about 4 large suitcases since I'll be staying here for 3 years. I took out my phone and texted unnie that I was finally in Thailand.

-Lisa, you should stay at our house today and move to your dorm tomorrow since you look tired.- I just nodded and followed suit. I saw my grandmother on the pick up point. I smiled and ran past my parents, towards her. I hugged her and soon her tears filled her eyes.

-Oh my little Pranpriya! I'm so glad to see you! You've grown, goodness!- she said shakingly. I just smiled at her and hugged her once more. After the emotional family reunion, we drove towards the Manoban residence which is only a 20 minute drive from the airport. We went inside the enormous gate and entered the premises. If I weren't so tired, I'd have my eyes wide open. The car stopped in front of the main door and I went out.

-Welcome home, Priya,- my grandmother said and called a maid to help me with my luggage. The maid, looked like she's on her 20s, smiled at me and bowed. I bowed back and took another look at the huge house. I saw her grab my things but I stopped her.

-Oh, it's fine. I can carry them myself.

At first she refused but eventually nodded. I smiled at her on last time and grabbed my things.

She opened the door and I froze. This place is HUGE. By I mean huge, I mean football court-sized huge. As you enter the house, a staircase welcomes you.