Prologue: Part 1

A/N:Sorry for any grammatical errors guys.

-----------------------------------------------------------

Jisoo's POV

Friday, July 28, 2015

-Come on Lalisa! We're goona be late!- I yelled from down the stairs.

-Coming, geez!- the maknae mumbled.

I grabbed her hand and quickly ran outside the dorms towards my Audi R8. I pushed her inside the backseat and hurriedly started the car. In a matter of seconds, we're already there since the YGE High School is not that far from the place we live in.

We used to live in Sanbon but moved to Seoul for education. Our parents are business partners so they agreed that Lisa comes with me though I'm older than her for a year. But we're at the same year because Lisa is literally a genius so she skipped a level when we were younger. Luckily, our parents agreed to let us study in the school they co-owned here.

-Get out Lisa!- I said to her as I get out.

-Tell me again why are you allowed to drive?- she asked, getting out while fixing her uniform.

-My parents taught me and got me a student's licence remember?

-Aish! So unfair!- Lisa grumbled walking towards the doors. I laughed and ruffled her hair. This girl has been my best friend since my mother pushed me out of her vagina.

We went inside and got to our respective homeroom classroom. Lisa's my classmate since her parents told the school to make us classmates.

-Yah Jisoo-unnie, I forgot to tell you something last night.- she said as we got seated by the window.

-Yeah? What is it Limario?- I asked her, getting my notebook and pen.

-My parents are coming here during our break.

-Really? Cool! We should go out and buy them gifts then.- I said then looked at her. Her face was obvious that something's off.- What's wrong?

-Unnie, please don't be mad at me! I just found out last night and I forgot to tell you that... - she stopped then hugged me while sobbing.

-What is it Nallalisa? You could tell me. I won't get mad.- I said as I rubbed her back, making her sobs little until she just sniffles.

-I'm gonna leave for Thailand Jichu.- she said as shock took over my face then smiled.

-It's okay Limario. It's gonna be just for the break right?- I said praying that it is just for the break.

-Ani unnie.

-For a month?- my smile slowly dissapears

-Aniya...-she said shaking her head

-For a year?!- I said shocked. She shook her head.

-Times three unnie.- she said while holding out three fingers as she covered her ears, probably knowing what I was gonna do next.

-THREE YEARS?!?- I shouted which caused everybody to look at us. Good thing Mr. Lee is around yet.-What are y'all looking at?- they got back to what they were doing. I dragged my best friend outside.

-Unnie calm down.- she said slowly.

-How can I calm down?! My best friend didn't tell me that she'll leave me here for three fucking years!- I looked at her with furious eyes but slowly turned sad as I saw her crying her eyes out with her head down.

I walked towards her and hugged the crying Lisa. Watching her cry breaks my heart to pieces. I just hugged her until she stopped crying.

-We'll talk about it later when we get home Limario.- I said seriously as she just nodded her head,- But for now, smile will you? You look disgusting when you cry. Go fix yourself in bathroom.- I said laughing as she grinned.

-Aish unnie!-she said as I laughed.-I don't look that bad

-I know you don't... - I said then she smiled,-You look way worse- I laughed hysterically as she kept on hitting me in the arm.

-Nope! Ppoong! Ppoong!- I said while laughing. I smiled at her and hugged her tightly.

-Saranghae unnie- she whispered as I hugged her. I smiled and held out my pinkie.

-Promise you'll come back?-I said making my voice sound like a baby.

-Yah unnie, you're so childish.- she said finally laughing.- Just promise me Limario.

-Okay Jichu-unnie,- she held out her pinkie,- Promise.- she said smiling widely.

We went inside because first period was about to start. But I can't help but be sad about the fact that my best friend's leaving me. I looked at her once again and smiled of how much she have grown.

-Saranghae Lalisa.-I thought before paying attention to class.

-----------------------------------------------------------

A/N: Hey guys:) I know its quite short but I've been busy. So please bear with it. I also made a Prologue for Jennie and Rose. Nyeongan👋

-A