Chapter XI

Lisa's POV

"We're finally here!", Jennie groaned and placed her luggage beside her. 

After 7 hours of travelling from Thailand to South Korea, everyone's exhausted. Luckily, it's spring so we could care less about excessive heat or cold. Rosé and Jennie walked beside me as I looked around who came to fetch us.

I spent a good 3 minute search before texting my mother who exactly was fetching us. I sighed as she didn't reply. I looked up and searched once more to see a familiar figure near the wall. I squinted my eyes making sure I wasn't day dreaming or anything, but when the person looked up, I immediately left my things on the ground and ran towards her.

Jisoo.

I decided to stop when I was a meter away and just stood there, hoping she'll see me. She looked at her phone and turned it off. She looked up, searching for something or someone, when our eyes met.

I swear I saw tears in her eyes before she engulfed me in a tight ass hug. No, seriously. I can't breath. I had to tap her back before she let me go. I smiled at her and, this time, I was the one who hugged her.

"Chu...", I mumbled as I hugged her tighter, tears started falling.

"Nallalisa. I missed you.", she whispered as she hugged me back, holding on for dear life.

I noticed how she smells exactly the same from 6 years ago, but she grew taller, more attractive than before. I smiled at the thought and decided to let go, and she did as well.

"You're tall now, huh?", she smirked at me and looked behind me. Her smirk turned into a shy smile and motioned me to look behind me. When I did, I met Jennie's glare and Chaeyoung's lost gaze. I realized I forgot them and quickly went back.

"Sorry. Come with me, let me introduce you to Jisoo.", I smiled and grabbed my things before walking back to my best friend - I don't know if we're still that but whatever. I made sure they followed me this time and motioned for Jisoo to introduce herself.

"Hi. I'm Kim Jisoo, Lisa's...", she paused for a while, confusion and sadness suddenly engulfed her face.

"We know you're her best friend. Don't worry, this pole missed you as much as you missed her.", Chaeyoung said and smiled as Jisoo. I smacked Jisoo's head and glared at her.

"Dumbass. Why the hell did you hesitate? You'll forever be my best friend.", I pouted, which caused Jennie to give me a disgusted face and the other two just rolled their eyes.

"Yeah, sure. Anyways, I'm Kim Jennie, and this other pole is Park Chaeyoung but you can call her Rosé.", Jennie gave Jisoo a sweet smile. This girl really. But I did notice something.

Jisoo's pink cheeks and unusual staring. It wasn't like that when I saw her earlier so I stared at her face, until she noticed my staring and quickly coughed, greeted Jennie back and coughed a little.

"Let's go to the car. It isn't far. I know you guys are tired.", she walked away, looking down, but I know she's smiling. I walked after her, patted her head and chuckled.

"I got you, Jisoo.", I smirked at her and laughed.

"Shut up, you giraffe.", she pinched my arms and grabbed my back pack. I smiled and just followed her.

As far as I have noticed, nothing really changed with her. She's still the same ol' Jisoo. But I know it won't be that way for long so, I guess, I'll just enjoy this moment with my best friend from Korea and two best friends from Thailand.

---------

A/N:

Just a quick update! Next chapter's gonna be like the usual chapter length. Thank you for reading, vote and comment!

-A