❄20❄

Yukaru P.O.V

...

"We've now located 28 enemy sensors, deployed primarily around southwest Namimori. I believe we've found their defensive line." 

"Right under their noses this whole time. Take them all out." Irie ordered as the team slowly they remove all sensor around the base.

"White Spell has eradicated all enemy sensors." The Cervello told us as the signal died 1 by 1.

"The Jamming Vampiro & Elettrico Firefly cripple the enemy's eyes and ears with jamming waves. Those Black spell punks wouldnt know how to use their boxes like this."

From the back of the room, I look to the front to see who was talking... That is... Iris Hepburn... Beside her was a man wearing a white turban on his head speaks as well, Baishana "They only know how to use force."

"Well prepare and making everything easier. No wonder he's our general." Hepburn smirk. Hmph trying to praise him for promotion? You're praising the wrong man, girl. I smirk.

"Advance line is all clear. All squads move out." All of them proceed to their location as we wait.

"All squad have assembled at the Vongola's secret underground base." "Excellent." They remove all the cameras around the base and drilling as Irie's orders.

"Our forces have split into 3 groups, lead by Black Spell who have begun drilling into the enemy base." The Cervello announce as Irie asked "Did you seal of the surrounding roads?"

"Hai. Another White Spell squad was deployed to take care of that. They've made it look like the area is under construction and arent letting anyone near."

"How long until we can attack?" Irie asked. "Early Morning. We'll alert you. Perhaps you should rest for now?" The Cervello suggested. "Yeah. Call me when they're ready to go." "Yes sir."

I got up and walk towards the door looking at Irie. "I will guide you to your room." "Arigatou." We both exit the room and walk the long hallway in silent until Irie broke it. "Yukaru... What do you think so far?" I look at him who was behind me "?? About what? Your leadership? Your planning?"

"... All i guess..." He said as I held my chin "Not bad I say... Your planning is well thought out... But are you sure to deploy all those 6 squads into the base is a good idea?"

Irie suddenly look at me, confused. "Just think, if there was a trap. You will be in danger, unless you are lucky. Theres a chance that we will get ambushed instead... Anyway~ Here is your room. Have a nice rest~"

"Yukaru... Thank you for being here..." Irie smile at me "... Hm~ Your welcome..." I smiled back. Once the door close I stop smiling, I walked back to my room and on the monitor. It shows the control room and Irie's room. Seems like he is actually resting... I thought he was going to do something else... And nothing much is going on in the control room. 

I kept watch of the monitor while everything goes as per normal. Till the next morning. I escort Irie back to the control and continue watch from there. "You've reached it?" Irie ask.

"Yes. All 3 teams have reached the Vongola secret base. They've finished setting up the bombs. They await your orders Irie sama."

"We will now attack the Vongola secret base. Detonate the bombs on the count of 3 and then head in at once." Irie ordered

... Seems like he didnt listen at all. I sigh...

"Commencing countdown. 3... 2... 1... Fire!" The bomb instantly explode which cause hole at the ceiling of the base.

"All squads attack! Your top priority is the recovery of the Vongola Rings. Take the Guardians alive." He ordered as a man asked " And if they resist?"

" Eliminate them."
" Roger that!"

... After that... There was no reply.

Hisato P.O.V

//Staying in base group: Speaking //