❄4❄

Yukaru P.O.V

How can this be... How is Mukuro in Bianchi... What is Gokudera doing... No... This is weird... Gokudera is weird too... Seems like Tsuna noticed... Why are they like that... How is Mukuro in 2 body that isnt his... Just then Reborn mention something... Possesion shot... Possession shot? I watch as they talk about a bullet... Whats with the bullet and mafia battle... Mukuro keep attacking Tsuna and I as we dodge from that blade... Kyoya!

"Kyoya! Wait... Both?... 4?" I shouted. Ken, Chikusa, Gokudera and Bianchi surround us. He can use all his original technique and the user's... This is bad... Plus... Mukuro is used to possessing people...

"TSUNA! How... can we beat him...!!" I shouted as Lava sprout out from the ground. Gokudera attack Reborn... his fedora... Reborn keep talking as we keep dodging... I give up...

"TSUNA! ARENT YOU VONGOLA NEXT HEIR?! THE STRONGEST MAFIA FAMILY IN THE WORLD!" I shouted as Tsuna shouted back "I DONT WANT TO BE A MAFIA BOSS!" "THEN ARE YOU GONNA SACRIFICE YOUR FAMILY EVEN THOUGH THEY TRUSTED YOU TO BE HERE WITH YOU?!"

He went silent for a bit before shouting again "... Shinoa-san... THEN WHAT SHOULD I DO!" Suddenly, Reborn kick Tsuna down to the floor and pull his collar. "Listen Tsuna, You're more suited to be Vongola X than anyone. Shout out what you feel. Thats is the Vongola's answer."

... Tsuna ... Please ... "I want to beat him.... I want to take Mukuro down..."

Whats this feeling... Urgg.... Why does it hurts...

"I dont want to lose to such a monster. I want to defeat him!"

"A-AHHHHHH"

"Shinoa-san!?"

Reborn P.O.V

As Leon shine brightly, Yuka screamed... Something under her shirt was shining as well...  Its time for Tsuna but... What about Yuka... What's gonna happen to her...

Yuka suddenly fall overs as I explained what happened to Leon... At that moment Mukuro went and cut Leon into 2. Leon went to Yuka's feet and arm before turning into a chameleon... There was a dim spark from Yuka's hands and feet... What did Leon do? Tsuna wore his glove and his attack was block... I quickly get the bullet and hit Tsuna but Mukuro also went and attack Tsuna.

The place was filled with smoke... I could only hope it reach... When the smoke cleared up... Tsuna was on the ground but ... Yuka was infront of him... Yuka had metal sneakers and gloves on her... When she open her eyes, her forehead had orange and white flames, her right eye became bright orange while her left eye turn white shining white... Is this what happened when Vongola's snow and Apulia's sky had a child... 

"... I didnt expect myself to accept this role but... I will give you all the time you need Tsuna. After that. Its your turn." Yuka chuckled "... Sh-Shinoa-san..."

"...Call me Yukaru..."
"E-Eh?"
"Shinoa sounds too formal..." She smiled at Tsuna. What happened...

Yukaru P.O.V/Earlier on

W-what happened... Where am I... After that pain and screaming, i found myself someplace similar like a void...

"Yukaru..."
"Yu-chan"

"Whose there? Mukuro?! Show yourself..." I look around but there was nothing... But then suddenly 2 blur figure appeared. They approach me and revealed themselves...

 When I turn around, I saw Papa and Mama... I look at them closely before realizing... I backed up and stare at them for a moment... T-They arent fake... It really Papa and Mama... I ran and hug them tightly as they hug back... But when I look at their faces, they both look sad... "Mama! Papa!"

"Yu-chan... I-Im sorry... It has been hard for you..." Mama held my cheeks. "Im sorry we couldnt protect you..." Papa pat my head as I smiled at them "Its okay... I still have Nii-chan! Dont worry! I will find him soon!"

"Yu chan..." Mama called "Yes?" " Remember what I said before?" "Never let the Sky fall like the Snow" I said. "About that... Do you understand what it means?" Papa asked as I shake my head. "How do feel when you are around Tsuna?" Papa asked.