❄1❄

3rd P.O.V
... In a plane, the bell sounded with the passengers listening to the announcement "Ladies and gentlemen, as we start to descends, please make sure you're back at your seat and tray tables are in their full upright position. Make-"

As the announcement was going on, a blond girl was looking out of the window staring at the ground. Everyone around her followed the announcement. A air stewardess approach the blond calling out to her  "Madam?" The blond look out away from the window and face the air stewardess "Im sorry to disturb you but can you lift your tray table, we are about to land soon." The air stewardess asked as the blond nod "Sure..."

"Thank you" The girl did as she was told before she continue to stare outside. Once landed and out of the airport, she head to Namimori instantly. She went into the house that she just bought before she came to Japan and moved in. The girl looked around the house, a small amount of boxes and some plastic wrapped furniture everywhere around the house.

The girl sigh before heading to her room and start unpacking the boxes. Hours later, she managed to get half of the house furnished leaving only the kitchen and toilet and storage room. As she was thinking about dinner, the door bell rang. She went up to the door and open up.

 A young woman with short brown hair was smiling at her. She rises a pot of curry near her chest and explained. "Hello there~ Im Sawada Nana, I lived right next to you. I just heard that you moved in and I hope we can be great neighbors. Here's some curry to welcome you~"

The girl look at Nana before accepting the curry and nod."Thank you Nana san..." "My, you look quite young. Almost as young as my son~ Ah. May I ask what is your name?" Nana asked.  "Yukaru..." "Yu-chan~ I see~ Well enjoy your stay in Namimori~ If you need anything, you can find me next door~ Bye~" Nana left skipping away to her house.

Yukaru look at the curry and open up the lid. The curry smelled amazing. The girl close the door and went in to eat the curry for dinner. As she was eating, she stare at the ring on the table. It was a ring with a orange glass gem on it. In the gem there was a carving that has a wave design and a word 'Apulia'... She took the ring and put it in her pocket before taking another bite.

-9 years ago; Somewhere in Italy-

The family was in the car talking happily as the young ones question their parents.

"Papa! Is Vongola's mansion as big as ours?!" The boy with green hair asked his father. The father laugh and pet his son's head "Hahaha, #$%&! Im pretty sure theirs is way bigger."

"NO WAY!!" Both the boy and his sister shouted. "Both Papa and Mama have been there before. Its really big!" The mother giggled and told them more "Really?!?! #$%&!-nii, I cant wait till we reach there!" The little girl laugh and look at her brother as the brother agreed "Same!"

Just then, the car suddenly halt making the family fly off  their chair. The brother went to his sister "Yukaru! You okay?" The girl nod. Their father look around and asked the driver "What happened?" "Sir, we are under attack!!" The driver told them as a voice sounded from the walkie talkie "Boss! They are after the candidates and the rings!!"

"Where the heirs~" A lady said as the man shouted sweetly "I wanna play with them~"

The lady did a fake vomit sound and laughed "Disgusting fella, heh putting them into your toy collection already?" "Of course~ First... Imma play with that little girl all night long~ KE KEKEKE~" The man laughed creepily "Huh?" The little girl questioned not understanding what is going on.

The father heard and held the older brother shoulder and look at him seriously "#$%&! take your sister and run as far away as you can!!" "B-But pa-" "Now!!" The mother screamed as they open the car door.

The boy grab his sister and dash away from the scene. The little girl stared at the scene behind her brother. Strange fire emerging from her father forehead, attacking the enemy while the mother took her knifes with white fire and start slashing... But... 1 of the enemy stab through the mother heart. While the father was burnt into ashes by dark flames... She look into her mother turquoise eyes.