❄39❄

Oro P.O.V

As the Vindice appeared, they confirm our suspicions... Daemon is in Mukuro's body... The Vindice seem to look at Tsuna and Enma weirdly... But he finally said it... " If you defeat Daemon Spade, I will release all of the imprisoned Family members."

"But Jyudaime! We cant just trust these guys!" Gokudera told Tsuna, as the Vindice say "We will keep our promise."

"Ah!!"
"Thats!"

"He's the man from the memories of the past who witnessed Vongola Primo , Vongola Apulia and Cozart's Oath!!" The 2 Decimo shouted and look at the figure. "Just who the heck is he?" Tsuna asked

"An avenger, shining like the Bermuda..." The Vindice replied, making me and Reborn angry. The baby turn his head and look at Yukaru... Why is he looking at her... Daemon then finally appeared infront of us... in Mukuro's body...

-Time Skip to Daemon beating up Tsuna-

Yukaru... Come on... Wake up... 

"MY FRIEND!!" Enma said. At that moment, Enma's and Yukaru's Ring detach themselves ad fly to Tsuna. I-It combined?! "Through the ages, the wills of the Vongola, Apulia and the Simon have intersected." Vindice said.

"You know of this?" Reborn asked as the Vindice continue "That is the key that Greta, Giotto and Cozart have left behind. The Eighth 'key'." "So that ring is related to the memories of Vongola Primo, Apulia Primo and the 1st Simon boss?" I asked.

"Correct. Now, let us return to the memories of the past... Once again..."

3rd P.O.V

-Memory-

"The rules of the Mafia you say?" Cozart asked. 

"Indeed. From this day forth, If Vongola, Apulia and Simon ever oppose one another, we will deliver the punishment." Bermuda said 
"What are you saying!? This doesnt involve you in the least, Even if you are the keepers of the Mafia laws..." Giotto said. 

"We wont allow that, Especially for you Giotto-kun. To keep this promise, the destinies of we Arcobaleno and the Vongola will be intertwined from this day forth. This will be passed on through your successors." Bermuda told them as Giotto asked. "Arcobaleno? What is that?"

"Why dont you ask your sister. She's 1 of the creators of us." Bermuda point to Greta as G, Giotto and Cozart look at Greta sheepishly smiling.

"G-Greta?!"
"Greta... What is this?!"
She scratch the back of her head and smile awkwardly. "Sorry Gio-nii... Coz-nii... Me and some of my other friends... Kinda did something..."

"What did you..." Giotto ask but Greta stop her brother "Its for the better... Trust me..." 

"I see... I understand..." Cozart smiled as Giotto questioned "Cozart?!" "
... If whatever Greta did is for the best, I trust her... You should trust her too you know... Besides... Lets make this promise... Our families will never come into conflict."Cozart smile as Greta hug him. Coz-nii!!" "Cozart!! This is serious business!!" Giotto shouted.

"I am serious... I believe in you Giotto... I believe in Greta... And I believe in our children..." Cozart said as Greta look at Giotto as well "So do I!"

"Should this oath be broken, the bosses and guardians will battle to defend their pride. The losers will be incarcerated for the rest of their lives... And Since Apulia is the cause of you 2 being together. No matter which side won. The Apulia will follow the loser..." 

Giotto and Cozart stare in shock as Greta look at Bermuda with a serious look "... Yes..." "Greta!" Both of them shouted. "... Dont worry... I believe the future of our families~" Greta smiled as both of them sigh.

"If Greta says so... However, I have one condition: at the end of the duel, I want you to show our descendants some of the true history of our families." Giotto told Bermuda. "Giotto... After the last one, If their enmity for each other has not been extinguished, you can boil them, burn them... Whatever you wish is fine" Cozart continue after Giotto