❄37❄

Yukaru P.O.V

We walk down the stairs, as Gokudera tried to make Tsuna smile... At that moment a helicopter flew past us, even Tsuna is not reacting to that... Tsuna shouted how he felt and even Reborn talk to him... I look at the side to see a dark shadow... "Dont say some thing so absurd!! We Simon we united."

"She finally came." Gokudera protected Tsuna as Adel walked out of the shadow "As promised, I challenged you to a duel!!"

"Alright! I'll be your opponent." Gokudera ready his gear but Reborn stop him "Forget it! You already used up all your flames in your fight against Shitt P. You wont be able to use the Vongola Gear." "Uhh..."

"I'll do it t-" "You shouldnt as well... Both of your power are similar, it will drag time... I dont think the stupid cow will be lucky enough to win against an opponent like her. And with Tsuna currently in that state. This isnt good..."  Reborn stopped me as Oro agrees with him. "Reborn's right... You shouldnt fight..."

Adel said some words which made Tsuna worse... But then the helicopter flew towards us. When I look up, I saw that familiar raven hair... "... Kyoya!"

"Hibari Kyoya" Adel called out as Kyoya looked at us "Fluff ball... Stay back..." I did as I was told and drag Tsuna back... Kyoya suddenly ask the different in 'ecology-wise'... Kyoya no... But Adel challenge Kyoya in a battle... Kyoya... No... He will win... Thats why he is the leader of our committee...

Before Kyoya go... He told something to us... Specially Tsuna. "Little animal... You face right now is dull. Watch my fight." He look at me "Fluff ball." I smiled and nod at him "I know... Good luck" Kyoya smiled and jumped off.

-Skip fight-

"An ink bottle?" Tsuna asked. "The continuation of the previous memory... Finally..." Gokudera sigh as the ink bottle shine in the Vindice hand as the memory pop up.

-Memory-

"What is the situation in southern Italy after that?" Giotto asked. 

"A large enemy force is gathering... It looks like its going to be a long hard battle. However , we cannot spare any more of our forces, since there are 3 other conflicts going on." 1 of the guardian said.

"PRIMO!! WE HAVE A PROBLEM!! THERE'S 2 FAMILIES ISOLATED RIGHT IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ENEMY LINES" Another guardian said."WHAT!? WHERE DO THEY BELONG TO?!" Giotto shouted as they replied "Its Greta's family and a family called 'Simon'"

"What did you say?!" G shouted. "Cozart is here but... Why is Cozart here?! He's suppose to have no knowledge of this battle! And what is Greta doing there?!" Giotto questioned.

"Fluff ball told me she's going to help a friend and told me not to disturb you..." The guardian who was laying against the wall told him as Giotto look at him "WHAT!?"

"They're completely surrounded. Its only a matter of time before they fall." "Im going out to help them! Take care of everything." Giotto said as 1 of his guardian stopped him, Daemon Spade.

"We cannot let you do that Primo!! If you act carelessly at a time like this, there will be unrest and it will affect the morale of the entire Vongola Family. Please leave it to me. I will take an elite force and make sure to create an escape route for them."

"Sorry Daemon. Im counting on you." Giotto look at Daemon and leave "I'll be on my way" Daemon bowed and smirk.

-Memory End-

Wait... DIdnt Giotto ask for help? What is going on... Giotto tried to saved them but what about that letter he sent... Just then Kyoya called out to someone... Julie and Chrome appeared but... Whats wrong with Chrome...

"With this, I can thoroughly wash my hands of the Simon" He smiled "Julie?!" Adel called out... Could it be...

"Heh... Theres no longer need for this foolish act. Adel, you have fulfilled your role as the emotional support necessary to pull Simon forward. However, if you were to be taken away, then it would mean dissolution since there are only a few Simon Guardians left. And with the complete awakening of Enma imminent, he has emotionally reached the point where theres no turning back, so theres no problem." Julie said as Adel questioned him again "What are you saying?"

"They're fighting among themselves!?" Gokudera asked as I stare at Julie "No...  That is not the Julie they know..." I said as Oro nod. "Theres this weird feeling he is giving off..." Oro glare at Julie as Reborn hold on the tip of his fedora "Just as I thought... They're not monolithic... He probably has a connection with the person pulling the strings behind the Simon..."

"Oh good guess Arcobaleno and Apulia Decimo. If they've gotten this far, then theres nothing to hide from Vongola and Apulia either. No rather, It would be better to introduce myself, rotten young Vongola and Apulia." At that moment, he transform into someone else...