❄32❄

Yukaru P.O.V

"Yakyu-baka! Why are you here!" "Ahahaha We just happened to go to school together... Yukaru... Arent you suppose to be on duty with Hibari?" "Aha... I woke up late... So yea... I just have to miss it... Beside... Where Tsuna?"

When I was on the way to school, I met up with Yamamoto and Gokudera and decide to walk to school with them... "Reborn-san told us to go to school 1st..." Gokudera explained as Yamamoto nod "Hn~ So we decide to go to school together~"

"Who want to walk with you!" Gokudera shouted as I sigh "Hai hai..." "Hey... You look really tired... And you woke up late... What happened?" Yamamoto look at me as I place my hand on the back of my neck "Well... When Tsuna and Reborn is here... I will tell you... For now... Lets just go to school..."

"Hai hai~ Oh! I also heard that there are some new transfer student!" Yamamoto said happily. When Tsuna arrived to class, we told Tsuna about the new transfer student. Gokudera immediately went 'right-hand man mode' as Yamamoto is hype... Well actually everyone is excited... Haha...

When the teacher enter, a lady with... swimming  tubes? around her and she was hooded... She was saying some weird stuff but her name was Shitt P. or Shitopi-chan... At that moment, I heard some aggressive writing... I look behind to see Gokudera going his U.M.A nerd mode... I look back infront, ignoring him. The next was a guy with red hair... His eyes has some cross on it... Hm... Kozato Enma... !!...

"Relax Enma~ Hey Im Okabe Maro. Nice to meet you~" The next guy appeared and he had a long blond fringe and and golden eyes... Who is that... He... gives off a weird vibe... After class, as I was putting my books into the bag, Yamamoto appeared infront of me.

"Hey, you okay?" Yamamoto looked at me worriedly as I look up. "Y-Yea..." "Hm... Ah! Hey, do you have time later?" "Huh?" I look at him as he freak out. "Ah! I-I mean, after my baseball practice..."

"Erm... Yea... Why?" I raise my eye brows. "Just wanna ask if you wanna hang out. You seem like you need a outing..." He scratch the back of his head as I smile "...  Yea... I love to..." "Great!! See you later!!" He smiled and rush off.

I went to home to put my stuff at home after dealing with Kyoya's stuff and a female transfer student... I wonder who is she... I went home to see some guy messing with Tsuna and someone, I chase them off.

I sigh and look at both of them. Isnt that Enma the transfer student?? "These bastard... Are you 2 okay?" " Y-Yea... Ahh! They ripped your textbooks apart! H-Here" Tsuna said as he took 1 his textbooks. "I guess I will get you a new 1 tomorrow... Your pencil case..."

At that moment I felt something... A strong connection... Enma took his stuff  and leave quickly... I look at Tsuna who look back at me and seems like he also had that feeling... Who is Enma...

I dump my stuff at home and held back to the school baseball field to wait for Yamamoto... As I watch him having his baseball practice, a muscular guy with blonde hair appeared and sit beside me... Is this also another transfer student? Just then Yamamoto walked towards us.

He waved at before he talk to the guy... "Heya~ I heard you signed up for the team! Im Yamamoto Takeshi. Welcome to the club. This here is my friend, Shinoa Yukaru" "Hi..." "Anyway, do you know what position you want to play?..." Yamamoto asked the guy as he softly said "... 3rd base or short-stop... Actually pitcher..." Yamamoto smiled wide and answered "Haha Gotcha~"

I watch them play, he seem to enjoy playing with the guy... After practice, the guy introduce himself as Mizuno Kaoru... He seem big and scary, but he just a soft guy. Hehe... Yamamoto then took me out. We went to many places actually, cafe, pet shop, arcade and other... Its actually fun to hang out with him... 

Yamamoto P.O.V

"Ahh Its here~" Yukaru exclaimed as the waiter put a few plates of cakes and dessert on the table. I look at the amount of cakes infront of me and blinked "You really do love sweets huh..." "Hai~ Hm~" Yukaru eat the cake and just melt out of deliciousness. She smiled happily and took another bite~ Hm? I raise my hand and clean off the cream at the side of her cheeks...

"Hm? A-Ah... A-Arigatou..." "... !! A-Ah! Y-Your welcome..." Both of us look away instantly. I did that on accident... Yukaru and I ate our cake silently before going to the next place... We hang out until night fall as I sent her home.

"Hey... Thanks for today... I guess thats what I really need... Thank you Yamamoto..." Yukaru smiled at me as I scratch the back of my head "Ah yea... Your welcome..." We stood there silently, until i look back at her "You know... You can call me Takeshi~"

"Eh? You sure?" Yukaru tilt her head asking me... That is cute... "Y-Yea..." "Well then... Thanks for today Takeshi~ See you tomorrow~" "See you~" She waved and close the door. After the door was close, I do a fist pump into the air! S-She called me Takeshi!!