❄5❄

Yukaru P.O.V

Aha... ha... So much people... At least they are excited... When we saw the roller coaster, Futa then explain about the details of it. I look at Tsuna's face who look at it in fear.  Poor Tsuna... Even this place is gonna scare him... Reborn was then surrounded by reporters... He is the world famous hitman after all... I look up to see a bunch of huge balloon... Reborn head balloon... Seriously...

I look behind to see Gokudera looking sick... Bianchi appear beside him, making it worse... The kids and Haru came back asking us to join them. But then Reborn told us, Tsuna dont get to go yet since he need to fill out the paperwork for coming to this island...

I have a bad feeling about this... I then follow Tsuna to the reception. But the receptionist told us that he need to take the Mafia examination since he didnt reserve this place.  "A Mafia examination?!" Tsuna screamed.

"This way, please." The lady asked pointed towards a door. "... Good luck..." I said. Tsuna screamed at me as I look away "EHHH YOU'RE NOT COMING IN WITH ME?!" "Im not the leader..." I chuckled "UWAHHH...."

I watch as Tsuna enter a pair of huge brown door and I stayed at outside. I waited near the reception for quite long... What are they doing in there... That is when Yamamoto and Gokudera appeared... Both of them approach me as Yamamoto wave at me "Yo Yukaru! Where Tsuna?"

"He's in that room taking a Mafia Examination... He hasnt returned yet..." Pointing to the door at the side. "Huh! Jyudaime's not bac-" Gokudera screamed but he stopped when the door opened up. The receptionist came out the door as she bowed at us. Gokudera then stomped towards her and shouted at her. "OI! WHERE'S JYUDAIME!"

"Ah Sawada Tsunayoshi? Please go through that exit and take the subway to find him." She pointed at the door. Gokudera rushed towards it as Yamamoto and I give our thanks "...Arigatou..." We took the subway and stayed in there for at least 10mins... Why are we going so far... Ah we're here... When the train stop, Tsuna was there looking at us.

"JYUDAIME!"
"Tsuna!"
"Ahaha Where are we..."
"Gokudera-kun, Yamamoto, Yukaru-san. Why are you here..." Tsuna look at us.

"You were taking a long time, so we went to the reception desk and saw Yukaru." "Then they said to ride that thing to go where Jyudaime is. Im so glad we found you..." Both of them said as Tsuna slumped down "You probably shouldnt have come..."

"Is it because of the other baby?" I point down to the the blonde baby as the others look at him. "Feel free to train these 3 as well, Colonnello" Reborn look at the other baby, whose name is Colonnello.

"They look like they're worth training Kora- But the girl too?"Colonnello asked. "She's Kazue's daughter. Its fine." Reborn smiled. "Kazue's?" Colonnello shouted. I sweatdrop and look at Reborn who was smiling away "... What kind of reasoning is that..." Just cause of papa name?

"AH! You 3 should get out of here, now!" Tsuna shouted but just then an alarm went off, saying about an enemy attack.  Yamamoto ask us if this was an event... Yamamoto... Its not an event... Reborn then told us the Karkassa Family is probably the 1 attacking. He then explained the reason for their attack. Their pacifier glow again and they mention Skull... Skull?? Who?

Both Reborn and Collonnello went to sleep when Tsuna ask them for help... We walked through the subway tunnels since there was non available... Yamamoto still think this is an event... When we exit the tunnel, it leaded us to a huge castle... Gokudera told us it was called the Mafia Castle? And it seems like everyone evacuated here... 

We found Nana and the rest but... Nana was too excited about this 'event'... Im not gonna say anything... Nana's innocence must be protected... Just then, families around us started to argue on who should lead the battle. Why do 1 of them seem like a gang then a Mafia. Gokudera then announce Tsuna's role in the family making everyone bowing to him... Poor Tsuna...

"Y-Yukaru-san!!" Tsuna look at me pleading. "Aha.. ha... Good luck..." "Yukaru-san!!" Tsuna shouted. And the battle started... Since its a battle, why not join. I used the metal anklet and bracelet that I got from Leon...

-Flashback-

"Here" Reborn passed me something as I blinked. "Huh... Why are you giving it to me?" I asked, looking at the bracelet and anklet. "In case of emergency... You have not fully learn how to go hyper dying will mode but these might help you." Reborn said.

-Flashback end-

I wore both the bracelet and anklet and rushed forward, kicking some down while avoiding Gokudera's bombs. The anklet turn my shoes into metal sneaker. It helps me kick people harder... Until someone scream causing all of us to look at 1 direction. It was another baby with a helmet on.

So that baby is Skull with a violet pacifier, another Arcobaleno... Like what Mukuro called Reborn... The guy then explain what is an Arcobaleno. Strongest babies?? How is that even possible... Well flames appeared at mine and Tsuna's forehead... Reborn being Tsuna's tutor... I guess strongest babies do exist...

Gokudera then threw some dynamite but was bounced off by something red... Red Octopus? 'Giant armored octopus' ... What... The octopus then grab some of the guys and throwing  them... At that moment, Reborn appeared. Skull called Reborn, senpai? 

We watch at how Reborn talk with Skull but the octopus grab Reborn. When Skull was about to kill him, the octopus somehow defy his order... Reborn explain what happened and hit Skull... His left hand is huge... Reborn then said Colonnello probably already have stop the enemy's ships... Maybe they are the strongest babies after all... 

"Maybe you should've done that in the 1st place, instead of sleeping!" Tsuna shouted. "Who cares? You werent fighting anyway. Also Yuka" "Hm?" Reborn call out to me as I look down

"I see you are able to activate it with your flames. How is it fighting with the anklet but without the flames." Reborn asked. "I will say, the anklet turn my shoes metal so it does feel like a weapon since it metal and all... But I can deal with it." "Thats good." Reborn smiled after hearing my answer.

And the next day, we packing up to go home, with the 3 guys not knowing its a 1 day trip. They were excited to relax. Few days later, the festival near the beach has started. I walked around the festival with Kyoya to get 'protection money' for some reason...

"50,000 yen" Kyoya said. I look infront to see Tsuna and the rest at the stall. "Ah Its you guys..." "Hibari-san! Yukaru-san!" Tsuna said. "What are you doing here?" Gokudera hold onto the chocolate banana. Is this how he gonna threaten people? "Well... Kyoya is collecting money... Protection money..." I said as Yamamoto laughed.

"We pay protection money to the Disciplinary Committee?" Tsuna asked as I sigh in defeat "... Its Kyoya's choice to help..." "It covers our activity costs. If you cant pay... We destroy your stand" Kyoya brings out his his tonfas. I held onto 1 of his tonfa incase he actually attack them. "I told him not to go so far...But he wouldnt listen... So good luck you guys~"

We walked away going to other stall collecting money... But still... Where is that person who was stealing money... After walking through all the stall, I notice alot of people at the top of that stairs... I stopped and called Kyoya. "Kyoya, is anyone suppose to be there?" I asked as he look up as well "... No... Lets go Fluffball..." "Hn." 

I followed him to the top and saw Tsuna got surrounded by a bunch of guys. Kyoya hit 1 and threaten them. "I thought I'd found an interesting crowd. Guess I've managed to get all the thieves I was after. Hn~"

"Hibari-san!" Tsuna shouted.
"Who's this punk?" 1 of the guys shouted.

I look around and saw a familiar guy... Wait that guy! My shoes turn metal before I kicking 2 guy's head. Everyone look at me as I called out to Kyoya "Kyoya, these 2 are the 1 who stole from the Takoyaki stall!"

"Yukaru-san?!" Tsuna shouted. "N-Namimori's Disciplinary Committee leader and vice!" Some of the guy said that as they backed away. Kyoya smirk after hearing what I said and position himself "You've saved me the trouble of going around to collect it. The Disciplinary Committee's taking all the money you've stolen."

I sighed and look at Kyoya. Just then Lambo and a little girl ran away causing an explosion. We all began to fight the guys. Tsuna went half naked with flames on his forehead. Yamamoto and Gokudera also joined in. The 4 of them then argue on the money. Guys... After a long while, we finally defeat all the thieves... Kyoya then take the money from the pocket. 

"W-We all worked together to get it. I wont give it to you." Tsuna hug the metal box. "Yeah, we aint handling it over to the likes of you." "What he said." Gokudera and Yamamoto went infront of Tsuna protecting it. 

Kyoya glared at them "Hn.... Hm?" I pulled his coat to gain his attention as I smiled at him "... Ma, They are the only 1 who came to take back their money. They deserve to keep it."

Kyoya look back at them and turn away "You owe me one."  This guy... "Have fun you guys." I waved at them and followed Kyoya down the stairs as I watch him count the money. Seems like they actually stole all... Ah Fireworks... Its pretty... Why do I have a feeling something bad is gonna come... 

The next day, Nana appeared at my door step...  "Yu-chan~" "Nana...? Do you need any help?" I ask. She shake her head and grab my hands "Nope~ Just want to invite you for breakfast, lunch or dinner~ Even take away is fine~" I blink a few times... Breakfast, lunch and dinner? Whats with that... "Er... What the celebration?" I asked.

"My husband is coming home from his long trip~ Its okay if you cant join but I like you to take some~" She said. "I  wont be so early home so I cant join you. But I will take the other offer." I told her as she smiled widely "Sure~ Please come by later~ I will pack some lunch boxes for you~"

Nana then skip back to the house as I bring out my phone and text Kyoya.

'Hey.'
Kyoya: 'Hn'
'Im gonna bring some food for us from my neighbor. Do the committee want any?'

Kyoya: '...'
Kyoya: 'They dont want any.'

'You want some?'

Kyoya: 'Hn'
'Okay then'

I got ready to go school and went to Tsuna's house, Nana then passed me 2 bento boxes and I thank her. I went to school and went to the committee helping Kyoya with paperwork... Kyoya then left to deal with latecomer as I continue the paper work... I took a break and look outside the window... What is this weird feeling...

"Fluff ball..." I look behind to see Kyoya walking in. "Kyoya..." "Whats wrong?" Kyoya asked as I look out the window "... I... Dont know... I have a bad feeling about today..."

"Go." "Huh?" I look at Kyoya who was looking back at me "Go patrol the city, Fluff ball." "Kyoya... Hai." I left the school. As I walked near the gate, someone call me... Who is this?

"Hello?"
"Yukaru? Ah! Its really Yukaru! Hahaha"
"Yamamoto?"
"Hai! I was wondering if you wanna hang out today with us at the mall today?"
"... Guess it wont hurt... Sure"

I ended the call and look at the number. How did he get my number??? Seriously 1st Kyoya now Yamamoto? I went to meet them at the arcade and watch them play around, run around having fun.

Moments later, I went out and bought a strawberry donut. Itook a bite and look around to see Yamamoto walking out of the arcade.

"Oh donuts!" He said as he walk towards me. "Yamamoto." "Is it nice?" I look at him pointing at the donut I was holding... I nod and put the donut near to his face "Hm. Want some?" He look shock for a second but smile either way. "Can I? Itadakimasu." He took a bite as his eyes sparkled abit. "Hm~ It's nice." I nod and take back the donut "It is."

He smiled but look at my face. "Ah you got some strawberry cream at your face." "Where?" I said as I place my hand on my face... Yamamoto's hand suddenly reach near my mouth and wipe the strawberry cream off my face with his thumb. He then proceed to lick it. WAIT LICK!?

Before I could say anything, an explosion sound happened?! Both of us ran out of the mall to see a guy with blue flame on his forehead on top of Tsuna... On top of us was a guy with long silver hair...

What is going on... Wait that silver hair guy seem familiar... The silver hair attacked us. Isnt that Squalo from the Vongola's elite independent assassination squad?? Why is he attacking us? Reborn then ask me to bring the girls and kids to a safer place, and I went to grab the kids. Haru and Kyoko followed me behind as I lead them out of the mall area.

After asking them to go somewhere safe, I went back to see them fighting. Yamamoto and Gokudera was down, that blond guy and Tsuna was hiding behind the table as he was showing something to Tsuna. Those ring are... "TSUNA RUN!" I shouted as the guy noticed me.

"HUH WHO'RE YOU!" He shouted. "Its none of your concern!" I shouted back. I ran up to him and kick him in the head, but his weird ass sword block my kick. I continue to attack him and he finally caught my leg.

"SH*T!!" He held my leg as i was hung upside down. He looked at me and laughed "HEH! YOU GOT SOME STRONG KICK, GIRL! BUT NOT STRONG ENOUGH!" "AHHH!" He threw me away and I was suddenly caught by someone. I look up to see another blond guy holding on to me. "Are you okay?"

"Y-Yea..." "Thats good... Now..." He put him down and stand up looking at the silver hair guy. "You never change... Superbi Squalo. Fighting kids, are you? Arent you ashamed? "Who is this guy...