❄11❄

Yukaru P.O.V

I look at the ceiling and sigh... Tonight's the match... Just then a knocking came from my window. I look at the window to see Kyoya. I got off my bed and walked towards the window to let him in. "Hey" I smiled. He sat on my window frame and look at me "Tonight?" He asked as I nod "Nervous?" He asked again.

"You can say that... Im worried about the Mask guy..." I said as he raise 1 of his eyebrows. "Why?" He asked as I sigh. "I went and research about him, but nothing useful about him came up..." I look at my hand as something touch my head. I look up to see Kyoya's hand "... Fluff ball, take the day off..." "Huh?"

"I heard its important... Take the day off..." He said. I smiled and hugged him "Thanks... I owe you 1..." Kyoya was shock by the sudden interaction but smiled. He pat my head and left by the window.

At that moment, Oro walked in and smiled. "That boy sure is worried about you. Huh~" "Yea... Over worry if you ask me..." "I can understand that~" Oro said as I pouted... "What do you mean by that..." I asked. But Oro just giggled and smile at me. "Yukaru... Dont worry... You got this... Get some sleep or read a book. Maybe it will help... I will leave you to do what you want. I will see you tonight." She said as I smiled back at her "Yea... Thanks..."

Oro left the room as I went to my bed and laid down... I should relax more... Hm... Hm? I look at the table where there are the 1 of the 2 books that I brought back from Italy... Ah that the other book I brought home... Maybe I should read it~

Oro P.O.V

"So... Boy ya didnt progress much?" I asked Reborn as he kept looking at Tsuna "He's doing well... But not fast enough..." "Hmm..." Tsuna went to training as usual with Reborn... I was there beside Reborn, observing Tsuna... His flames seems wavy... Is that normal? "Reborn... His flames..." Reborn nod "Yea... He seem distracted for some reason..."

"Boy ya, can you stop for a moment..." I shouted as Tsuna stopped and walked towards me "What is it Oro?" "Whats wrong?" I asked "What is distracting you this time?" Reborn ask as Tsuna sat down. "... I dont know... I have this weird feeling ever since the Cervello announce the next match..."

"You dont believe Yukaru gonna win?" Reborn asked again as Tsuna freaked out. "EH! N-No its just... Something is... Off..." This kid... But then... What does this mean? Yukaru doesnt have that feeling... Hm... Maybe its just him...

Tsuna P.O.V

We gathered  near the swimming pool waiting for Yukaru-san... Surprisingly... Hibari is here... WHAT IS HE DOING HERE! Gokudera starts to fight him as usual but Hibari just answer he was worried for the fluff ball... Who is that... Yukaru-san? At that moment Yukaru appeared... Eh...

"Hey Yuka-... ru-san...??" I said as Yukaru was startled but then brush it off "! Ah Tsuna... Minna... You're here..." "Whats wrong??" Yamamoto asked as she smiled... "Its nothing... Dont worry..." "Fluff ball..." Kyoya glare at Yukaru as she push Hibari to the swimming pool "Im fine Kyoya... Lets go to the swimming pool then~"

Something is wrong... We went into the swimming pool and it was there was a huge box of ice instead of the pool. Why didnt we see that?!  "This evening's combat field will be inside that ice box. There are no time limit. As long as either 1 are completely unable to move, the 1 who is still able to, wins." The Cervello announced

"So is frozen or not..." Gokudera said as I nod "Y-Yea..." "WELL LETS DO THE USUAL!!" Ryohei grab Yukaru as Hibari stands far away from us. Yukaru isnt talking back this time... 

"YUKARU! FIGHT!"
"YEAH!"

"Now, will the Guardians of the Snow Ring please enter... Since this battle is going to be in the cold, the spectators must remain outside. Similar to the Rain match, the battle will be displayed on the large screen attached to the wall. I ask that all, except the Guardians, please exit the building." The Cervello said.

"Gambatte Yu!"
"Better kick his ass!"
"You can do this!"
"Best of luck!"

"G-Good luck Yukaru-san."
"Hn"
"... Arigatou..."

We all walk towards the door and then... "Gomen..."

!! I look behind to see Yukaru facing Mask. Did... she say... that? I must be imagining things... We walked to the nearest screen and watch from there... Oro jumped onto my shoulder, looking at the screen with a worried look. "Yukaru..."

"Oro... Something kinda wrong with her..." I told her as she nod "She look like that ever since I went to pick her up..." "Something happened??" Yamamoto asked as Gokudera look at the screen "Well... I hope she can at least bring us victory..."

"... This is quite worrying..." Reborn who is on my other shoulder said. "And now, Let the battle between the Guardian of the Snow Ring and the Apulia Ring, Mask vs. Shinoa Yukaru... Begin!"