13. I Like You, Idiot

Start from the beginning

"For my phone or laptop?" He asked amused loosely wrapping his arms my waist.

"Both." I reached for his laptop and moved to get off his lap. His left arm was still around my body holding me close.

I opened the laptop and pointed to the screen. "Food? It's ci fan tuan." Then he reached into his bag and pulled out two phones, "0000".

Ridiculous. This guy was absolutely ridiculous. I typed in cifantuan into his laptop and the screen suddenly changed to the monochrome navy blue of his desktop.

I grabbed his phone and put in 0000, once again the device unlocked showing me the home screen.

"You're ridiculous. Are rice balls your favorite?" I let out.

"En. That was three questions by the way. My turn." He smirked playfully. He hovered the second phone he was holding in front of my face. "Now, what's your password?" He questioned while I looked surprised. How did he have my phone? I thought it was still in my room.

"0122," I said as he quickly unlocked my phone. "How do you have my phone?" I asked curiously while peeking over to see him going through my contacts. He didn't respond to my question, instead, he reached into his bag and threw my tan sweater over my head.

Ah, I must've left my phone in the pocket of my sweater.

"What are you doing?" I asked confused as he continued to snoop through my phone.

"You don't have that many contacts. Who's Yang? He calls you a lot."

I tried to grab my phone out of his hand embarrassed. Besides my family members, the only people I had were Roumei and just recently Lihua and Lei.

"Yang just got this phone for me, so I don't have that many numbers yet," I mumbled a lie. In reality, all the numbers of the people I usually associated with were on my phone.

"You don't need to have anyone else's number. Why do you have Lei's phone number?" He turned towards me and frowned.

"Lihua gave it to me."

"I'm deleting him and whoever Yang is."

"Liwei, stop! Yang's my older brother, you idiot. Do you understand the concept of privacy? You don't see me deleting your contacts." I complained this time successfully grabbing my phone back and hiding it under the pillow.

His face dropped, "Who's there to delete."

Confused by his statement, I went into his contacts and was astonished by what I saw.

Five.

He only had five contacts; Auntie, Lihua, Lei, Shen, Shuchun.

"How can you say I don't have many contacts when you can count all of yours on one palm," I grumbled.

His phone suddenly started vibrating in my hand and I looked down recognizing my own number. "Two palms, now." He smirked before ending the call and typed away on my phone.

"When's your birthday?" I asked changing the subject.

"December 21st. Yours?"

"January 22nd."

Liwei laughed at my answer, "Your password is your birthday?"

"Says the guy with rice balls as his" I retorted back amused.

"You should change it." He smirked.

"To what? This is the easiest one to remember"

He leaned down to my face and whispered, "What else? To mine." He captures my lips with his. His kisses were slow and enticing. After every kiss, I would find myself sinking lower and lower into the bed until I felt my head pressing against the soft pillow and his warm body slightly positioned over mine.