13. I Like You, Idiot

Before we even started the game, Liwei suddenly flicked my forehead.

"Ow!" I glared at him as I rubbed the pain away. "What was that for?!"

He crossed his arms over his chest, "For sleeping in the hallway" then he flicked my forehead again. "That was for flirting with the waiter at the restaurant."

"Should I continue or are you going to answer my question?" He frowned as I glared at him, "Okay okay fine! Just so you know I fell asleep in the hallway while waiting for you and I was NOT flirting with that waiter. He's not even my type." I pouted feeling sorry for my forehead and mumbling the last sentence.

"Wake me up next time." His features soften a bit. I nodded my head already tired of this game and we hadn't even started yet.

"You start. What's your question?" I asked feeling more determined than ever to get my revenge for my poor forehead.

"Who's Liu Feng?" He urged.

My determination quickly flew out the window from hearing Liu Feng's name once again.

"How do you know Liu Feng?" I hesitantly asked back.

"You can't answer my question with another question." He said lifting his fingers up once again preparing to attack. I quickly grabbed his hand and laughed nervously. "Okay okay, I'll talk!" I rushed out.

I looked away from him and thought hard.

"Liu Feng is...nobody," I said looking Jiang Liwei straight in his eyes. There was no reason to overthink what or who Liu Feng was to me. He was nobody. I wouldn't consider us high school friends because every time I was around him I wanted to slam my head into a wall. "He was my senior in secondary senior school. He liked to bother me, but we're not friends. He's the guy my sister is foolishly chasing after. But he's nobody to me." I said hoping he'd believe me.

He didn't say anything for the longest time. "Did you ever like him?"

"No!" I rushed out quickly. In this life, I would never love Liu Feng.

"For a guy, you don't love and aren't friends with, you sure called his name out many times while you were asleep." He roughly grumbled while pulling his hand away from mine.

I grimaced. That stupid dream. Even in this life, Liu Feng has a way of messing up my relationships.

I moved closer to Liwei and wrapped my arm around his. "It was probably because I had a bad dream. I seriously don't like him." I softly said trying to lessen his anger. He pushed my arm away before moving to the edge of the bed with his arms crossed across his chest and a frown on his face.

"Are you jealous?" I teased only to earn a glare from him.

Suddenly, a ridiculous idea came to me that would either lessen his anger or have me sleeping on the streets tonight.

Before I lost my courage, I got up and jumped onto his lap so I was straddling him. A mischievous smile appeared on my face while I loosen my hand up to flick his forehead. Simultaneously, I flicked his forehead while kissing his cheek and whispering in his ear, "You're the one I like, idiot Liwei."

I rested my hands around his neck and lazily brushed my fingers through his hair. I leaned back and giggled at Liwei's dumbfounded expression.

"Are you still mad?" I'd be really embarrassed if he was because then I just made a fool of myself for no reason.

Absentmindedly he shook his head, allowing me to release the breathe I was holding in.

"My turn! I get two questions because of your bad attitude. First, what's your password?" Second, what's your favorite food?"