Chapter 6 Luka Surprises Her?

A  week after Luka read the letter he decides he must talk to Marinette!  He has to see her.  He must make things right with her.  He knows this now as he does love her.  He always has and never will be able to get over her.

          Luka buys a nice bouquet of flowers from the local florist shop. He goes to Marinette's place and rings the doorbell. He waits!  He can hear footsteps come closer to the door.  He breathes a sigh of relief when Marinette opens it.

      "Luka, what are you doing here?"  Marinette says. She is not sure what to think about his sudden appearance on her porch after he has not spoken to her for a long time.  She does let him inside though.

      "I came to bring you these!"  Luka says as he holds up the roses and daises.  

      "Flowers, you brought me flowers?"  Marinette says.

       "Yes, I am sorry. It just took me awhile to figure out how to respond to the letter. I admit I read it through many times.  Juleka told me that I was being a fool to not speak to you."  Luka says.

   "I do hope you did not come over just for your sister.  It would make things quite awkward if that is all this about Luka."  Marinette responds.

     "I came for you.  I should never have left you alone. It just that I thought you would never be able to love me as I love you!  I thought you could not get over your past love for Adrien!"  Luka confesses.

      "Oh, about that I am sorry.  I must admit it did take me longer to get over him, but you see I love you now."  Marinette says.

       "Are you sure?  I mean I cannot be happy with someone who still has feelings for a boy who is no longer alive."  Luka says.

      "Luka, I am sure!  As sure as I am about anything in my life right now.  Thanks for the flowers by the way!"  Marinette says. She winks at him as she puts the plants inside a nice vase which she fills with water.  Then sets the vase down in the center of her table.

     Luka comes up behind her and gives her a hug.  He hears her squeal and smiles. 

        "L-Luka C-Cuffaine,now what was that for?"  Marinette says.

       "Marinette, I love you, too!"  Luka says.

        "Good, you better!"  Marinette teases him.

       " Well, then will you go out with me?"  Luka ask huskily.  He sees Marinette blush and her eyes widen in surprise.

        "I will have to see what I am up too lately and get back to you!"  Marinette teases him.

      "What?   You are not seeing anyone else now are you?"  Luka blurts out.

       "What if I am?"  Marinette teases him.  She knows there is no way she would ever date another guy.  Not in a million years.

        "Then, I would have to hunt him down and pound him for taking you away from me!"  Luka says.

    "Haha, hehe, you should see the look on your face right now!  It is so funny!"  Marinette remarks.

    "Oh, is that a fact now, Marinette?"  Luka scoffs.

    "Yes, it is indeed!  I mean you are cute when you are jealous." Marinette teases him once again.

      "This still does not tell me what your answer is young lady! "  Luka says. He pouts and acts as if she has hurt him in some small way.

      "Honestly, you are so gullible!" Marinette says.

     "Oh, yeah!  Just what is that suppose to mean?"  Luka remarks.

     "It means that you are silly to think that I would ever date someone else!  That would not be like me.  No, way!  This girl  is a one man, kinda girl!"  Marinette says.

     Luka looks at her, smiles and thinks, she has a way with words. She does teases me so, but that is part of what I love about her.

       Marinette smiles, tickles his nose, leans in close, and says, "Yes, I will be your girlfriend!" 

          Luka thinks, she stands so close!  Why? Why does she do it?  Does she not know how hard is not to plant a kiss on her when she is so close to my face like this?   Why she is only a few inches from my mouth?   He blushes a deeper shade of red.

        Marinette smirks, pulls him closer and kisses him.  She deepens the kiss when he does not respond right away.  She finally feels him place his hands on her waist as he returns the kiss.

        Luka breaks the kiss!  He cannot believe it!  His Marinette loves him, agrees to date him and kisses him all in the same day!  Wow, just wow!  He thinks to himself.

        "M-Marinette, you kiss well, my darling!"  Luka says.

       "Yes, well so do you my love!" Marinette says. She is so happy!  Happy that he finally ask her out!  Happy that he still cares for her and that he does mind her silly immature way that she teases him.

     Luka sighs. He sits down the sofa.  "Well, is tonight too soon, for our first date?" Luka ask.

    Marinette smiles.   She replies,  "Are you kidding me?  To soon!  It is just fine!  I was not that busy anyway. In fact, I  have no other plans anyway, so sure that will be just fine."      

   Luka nods his head in approval.  He lays down and takes a nap.  

    Marinette smiles at him as he sleeps. She pulls out her phone and takes two pictures of him. She smirks as she post them on her instagram.  She adds the hashtags #Lukasocute and #Lukamyboyfriend  under both photos.  Then, she makes sure to upgrade her instagram status from single pringle to  taken by Luka Cuffaine!  She adds a few hearts around his name.  She smiles.  

       Marinette gets ready for the date. It takes her awhile to decide on the oufit. She picks out a long pink dress with sequins on it and pink flats.  She leaves her hair down. She puts on just a little blush.  She puts in a pair of  cute, flower earrings in her upper holes to her pierced ears, and in the bottom holes some sold pink dangling ones. She adds a pink pearl necklace to her neck and puts some pink nail polish on too.   As the nail polish dries she hums a happy song to herself.

     to be continued in Chapter  7   Lukanette About to Go Out?