Classmate Confessions

Start from the beginning

"So who will start?" Todoroki's calm voice finally stated, his eyes shifting around for a bit in an uncharacteristically nervous way. Well, either nervousness or excitement, Kirishima couldn't tell.

"I want to start! I have so many questions! And dares!" Mineta's voice came from his seat between Shoji and Tokoyami, both boys looking irritated at the smaller one's perverted hand movements. Dark shadow was giving him the stink eye from just above the small, bird headed boy's shoulder.

"No, I want to start!" Mina's voice came suddenly, she wiggled in her seat, waving her hands above her head. "Aoyama! Truth or dare!" The sparkling blonde boy looked up at his name, "Oiu? Oh, I select truth!" Mina seemed to be barely containing her fits of giggles. "Aoyama, If you could only wear one color for the rest of your life what would it be?" Aoyama turned pale at this, his eyes flickering about as he thought about the question a bit too seriously. "Without shimmering colors life would be so bleak! I suppose I'd be forced to wear only SPARKLES!" Aoyama said, throwing his hands up into the air in a flourish.

"Eh? Sparkles isn't a color!" Mina shouted, shaking her fist.

"My turn now." Aoyama said with a coy wink and smile. "Todoroki, Truth or dare?"

The duel haired boy's attention swiveled to look at the blonde sitting across from him. "Dare," he said in an even tone. Aoyama thought for a moment before speaking again. "I dare you to make an icicle and lick it!"

"That's such a lame dare!" Mina howled, still angry, apparently that her truth had not been answered to her liking. Todoroki did his dare in a matter of seconds, and immediately turned his attention to the green haired boy sitting next to him. "Midoria, truth or dare?" Midoria had been staring openly at the icicle licking and flailed his arms in front of his face in embarrassment. "Ah... Um... Truth?"

Todoroki's response was immediate. "Are you All Might's secret lovechild?"

The class hushed at this, and Midoria's blushing intensified. "Wha-? NO! Not at all!" The box pinged a bright green color and the icy teen's shoulders drooped.

"I have a question for Midoria too!" Uraraka's voice came all at once.

"E-Eh? Is that how this works?" Midoria stuttered, his features lighting up in a blush once more.

"Deku, who do you like better? Todoroki or me?" She said this in a rush, her face pinched together in concentration and embarrassment and her tiny hands balled into fists.

"Eh?! I like both of you the same!" The box pinged a bright green and a grimace of confusion warped the brown eyed girl's face. "B-but at the hero's day event you tried kissing me, and then Todoroki!"

"EH?! I DON'T REMEMBER THAT!"
Deku shrunk into his hands. "I- I just really admire you both. You're both so strong in different ways, and I'm really happy to know you both!"

"An excellent sentiment, Midoria!" Iida crowed, swishing his hand, "Please continue the game!"

"But wait!" Uraraka started.

"Tsuyu, truth or dare?!" Midoria was quick to change the subject. "Hmmm... Truth." The frog-like girl said, tapping her large finger against the bottom of her chin.